So I am watching CNN repeat the mantra "this agreement is meant to decrease climate on the globe"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, I have heard this for the last couple of days. However, not ONCE has anyone SOLD this deal. Not once. No stats about how this will decrease climate change. No stats about why it's in the best interest for America to relinquish sovereignty. No explanation as to what other countries have been doing while America decreased their emissions by 19% from 2006 numbers.

The UN, global cabals and the like are not trusted to look after American interest because China has lead the way in undermining them for so long.

I agree that climate is rising, people can hypothesize why, but the bottom line is, this agreement is far too intrusive in the American system, while losing 6 million jobs! Bloody insane. Also, America has to pay nations like India to decrease their carbon emissions, who is excited about this great deal? So tempting...

Update: Rand Paul on CNN now, really putting holes in the climate change theory. Best line "predictions and models keep altering their estimations every couple of years because they are always so far off"

Another good point, "yes, I agree that man can be contributing to global warming, but we don't know how much is man contributed and how much is nature"

Finally, "it's not fair that Russia and other countries can increase their output while America is punished and loses jobs".

Kudos to Jake Tapper having the courage to have Rand Paul on. At least it is a counter argument for once.

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-1_11-59-23.png

For some strange reason Soros has a Org in Europe and Briton that is in on this Deal and where and how he is going to cash in on it is unknonwn, but he does have agents working for the UN to get it passed. I could be that the US is the target of the so called agreement, lucky Trump caught on to the scam/

Exactly, he was caught in, the attack on him is so severe because he wants to UNDO the Bill Ayres/Obama/ Bush/ Clinton/ NWO . that is why they hate him. He is a President not taking us into the One world order.
He is actually a President who wants us to truly be free, he does not want us to be enslaved as the Democratic have had us trapped in, and yes some Republicans to who sold their souls to the Elites and had to obey etc.

So, I have heard this for the last couple of days. However, not ONCE has anyone SOLD this deal. Not once. No stats about how this will decrease climate change. No stats about why it's in the best interest for America to relinquish sovereignty. No explanation as to what other countries have been doing while America decreased their emissions by 19% from 2006 numbers.

The UN, global cabals and the like are not trusted to look after American interest because China has lead the way in undermining them for so long.

I agree that climate is rising, people can hypothesize why, but the bottom line is, this agreement is far too intrusive in the American system, while losing 6 million jobs! Bloody insane. Also, America has to pay nations like India to decrease their carbon emissions, who is excited about this great deal? So tempting...

If the bill passes, it is estimated that over 10 TRILLION dollars each year will be traded on the CXX exchange. At a commission rate of only 4 percent, the exchange would earn close to 400 billion dollars to split between its owners, all Obama cronies. At a 2 percent rate, Goldman Sachs would also rake in 200 billion dollars each year.

But don't forget SHORE BANK. With 10 trillion dollars flowing through its accounts, the bank will earn close to 40 billion dollars in interest each year for its owners (more Obama cronies), without even breaking a sweat.

It is estimated Al Gore alone will probably rake in 15 billion dollars just in the first year. Of course, Obama's"commissions" will be held in trust for him at the Joyce Foundation. They are estimated to be over 8 billion dollars by the time he leaves office in 2013 if the bill passes this year. Of course, these commissions will continue to be paid for the rest of his life.

Some financial experts think this will be the largest "scam"or "legal heist" in world history. Obama's cronies make the Mafia look like rank amateurs. They will make Bernie Madoff's fraud look like penny-ante stuff.

Obama’s Friend’s in 1998. The photo from left to right, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Professor Edward Said, Columbia University, and Mariam Said at a May, 1998 Arab community event in Chicago at which Edward Said gave the keynote speech. The video of this event where Israel was allegedly degraded was never released by the LA Times.

How much influence did they have over any legislation that then Illinois State Senator Barack Obama was supporting or passing during these years? Anti-gun legislation that Obama supported was also backed through his association with the Joyce Foundation.

Supreme Court Justices who might have been affected by Obama’s and the Joyce Foundation’s influence peddling through law reviews from 1994 through 2002:

Former Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist
Justice John Paul Stevens
Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
Justice Antonin Scalia
Justice Anthony M. Kennedy
Justice David Hackett Souter
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Justice Stephen G. Breyer

This is more evidence of the crime and corruption of the Joyce Foundation and Obama. Not only are they involved in what Glen Beck calls “Crime Inc.”, the global warming scam and scandal that involves Obama, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, Joyce Foundation, other CCX partners, and Shorebank, we can now see how they have been trying to influence our US Justice Department and obtain their ultimate prize by influencing the Supreme Court Justices.

Will there be someone that can investigate and file suit against the Joyce Foundation before the universities they fed are discredited for being involved in this foundation’s illegal activities, strategy, agenda, and future plans? We can only pray we can expose them and put a stop to their criminal behavior. If you are alumni of these named universities, perhaps you might consider making contact with them. They should be examining how they might be affected if lawsuits are brought against Joyce Foundation for their unlawful and criminal activities.This is more evidence of the crime and corruption of the Joyce Foundation and Obama. Not only are they involved in what Glen Beck calls “Crime Inc.”, the global warming scam and scandal that involves Obama, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, Joyce Foundation, other CCX partners, and Shorebank, we can now see how they have been trying to influence our US Justice Department and obtain their ultimate prize by influencing the Supreme Court Justices.

Update: Rand Paul on CNN now, really putting holes in the climate change theory. Best line "predictions and models keep altering their estimations every couple of years because they are always so far off"

Another good point, "yes, I agree that man can be contributing to global warming, but we don't know how much is man contributed and how much is nature"

Finally, "it's not fair that Russia and other countries can increase their output while America is punished and loses jobs".

Kudos to Jake Tapper having the courage to have Rand Paul on. At least it is a counter argument for once.

The more I hear about this "Accord", the more I am convinced this is just one big welfare payment to other countries. A redistribution of cash and jobs to other countries, for the benefit of global investors.

Wow, what a fraud. Thank God Trump didn't give in to this bs "deal". Some deal. The EU and China can shove it up their behinds.

They cant predict the weather day by day so you know they are full of shit on their other forecasting.

That agreement is non-binding. It's just a left wing facade. Climate changes - it's called weather for a reason you brain dead dipshits. Go buy a bridge in a desert and quit ruining the rest of the world's life.

I'll try to touch on all the points, if I get any of them wrong please correct me.
Nobody has sold you on the paris accord because
-there are no stats on adhering to the climate accords will decrease climate change
It's hard to come up with stats for something that comes in the future. Neither is it all that easy to predict. you agree that climate is rising. It's an accepted fact in most of the scientific community that humans are the cause, and that that cause is carbon emissions. Agreeing to put less of those emissions in the air would have the effect of if not stopping at least slowing climate change which would be beneficial.
-It is a bad precedent letting the world tell us what to do.
The US is the only real superpower in the world. A position it acquired by being the only major power not ravished by conflict after WW2. A position it kept by being a trustworthy and generous ally and a bad enemy. The US will still be a bad enemy, but by reneging on deals it's creating a power vacuum. Vacuums get filled, thereby challenging America's position. It's all well and good to yell about the horribleness of globalisation, but know that it's trade that gives the US the ability to buy it's military. And know that being the worlds ONLY superpower is not a right.
-There is no info on what other countries are doing while we are making these sacrifices.
Plenty of information is available. And there is plenty of information saying that it's perfectly possible to both reduce emissions and grow GDP. Just one of these sources. Feel free to go trough the website.USA - Climate Action Tracker
-The international organisations aren't trustworthy to look after American interests.
Global warming is not an American issue. Like it says in the word, it's a global problem. And you don't challenge the fact that climate is changing.
- The US will lose jobs.
If I can't predict how much difference the Paris accords will make, how can you predict how many jobs it will cost? I'm sure it will cost jobs, but I'm equally sure it will create jobs to. What's the net effect?
-The predictions are always of so how do we know it's real.
There are no predictions the climate is stabilising, it's all a matter of how bad it's actually gonna get. If on the low end the predictions are talking about severe hurricanes and on the high end we're talking mass extinction, doing nothing is extremely irresponsible.
-We don't know how much man is responsible.
This is purely academical. The overwhelming majority of scientist agree that man is almost solely responsible for climate change the only place it's still really debated is the political arena, which should tell you all you need to know.
-it's not fair that other countries can increase their output. while we have to reduce it
The US has about 5 percent of the world's population but it has more than 14 percent of the world's total carbon emissions. That's not fair.List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Soros Funding: In 2008 and again in 2009, George Soros donated $5 million to the Alliance.

Officers:

Read more: Alliance for Climate Protection | The Soros Files Alliance for Climate Protection | The Soros Files
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike

This guy has his hands on more crap than someone cleaning a hoss stall.

Last edited:

I'll try to touch on all the points, if I get any of them wrong please correct me.
-there are no stats on adhering to the climate accords will decrease climate change
It's hard to come up with stats for something that comes in the future. Neither is it all that easy to predict. you agree that climate is rising. It's an accepted fact in most of the scientific community that humans are the cause, and that that cause is carbon emissions. Agreeing to put less of those emissions in the air would have the effect of if not stopping at least slowing climate change which would be beneficial.
The US is the only real superpower in the world. A position it acquired by being the only major power not ravished by conflict after WW2. A position it kept by being a trustworthy and generous ally and a bad enemy. The US will still be a bad enemy, but by reneging on deals it's creating a power vacuum. Vacuums get filled, thereby challenging America's position. It's all well and good to yell about the horribleness of globalisation, but know that it's trade that gives the US the ability to buy it's military. And know that being the worlds ONLY superpower is not a right.
-There is no info on what other countries are doing while we are making these sacrifices.
Plenty of information is available. And there is plenty of information saying that it's perfectly possible to both reduce emissions and grow GDP. Just one of these sources. Feel free to go trough the website.USA - Climate Action Tracker
-The international organisations aren't trustworthy to look after American interests.
Global warming is not an American issue. Like it says in the word, it's a global problem. And you don't challenge the fact that climate is changing.
- The US will lose jobs.
If I can't predict how much difference the Paris accords will make, how can you predict how many jobs it will cost? I'm sure it will cost jobs, but I'm equally sure it will create jobs to. What's the net effect?
There are no predictions the climate is stabilising, it's all a matter of how bad it's actually gonna get. If on the low end the predictions are talking about severe hurricanes and on the high end we're talking mass extinction, doing nothing is extremely irresponsible.
This is purely academical. The overwhelming majority of scientist agree that man is almost solely responsible for climate change the only place it's still really debated is the political arena, which should tell you all you need to know.
-it's not fair that other countries can increase their output. while we have to reduce it
The US has about 5 percent of the world's population but it has more than 14 percent of the world's total carbon emissions. That's not fair.List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia
They need to watch the National Geo channel if they don't want to read about it, but this earth is a very violent place and always has been. What do you think wiped out the dinos and gave us a chance to evolve. it was not the Progressive Party.

- The US will lose jobs.
Prediction 349: There is going to be a big problem in the next 90 days that is going to change the future and will effect humanity it will not be foreseen and time changes overbite .Predicted by Nonimuious.

The fact is in China with 4 billion people the air in some large cities is so bad that you could almost cut the air with a knife and you see people wearing masks to try to filter the air. I know it has to be Trumps fault.

- The US will lose jobs.
Most scientists who agree that humans contribute don't necessarily agree that human behavior is the most significant driver. Many who believe man contributes disagree with the severity of the counter-measures being undertaken and what if any impact they have had or can have. There are serious climatologists who don't believe humans have any significant impact at all. AGW alarmists won't even discuss the issue with dissenters. That on its face makes AGW alarmist theory dubious.
GDP growth cannot happen under the current circumstances without an efficient replacement for fossil fuel. This has been empirically demonstrated as a direct result of Obama energy policy between 2009 and 2015.

- The US will lose jobs.
Most scientists who agree that humans contribute don't necessarily agree that human behavior is the most significant driver. Many who believe man contributes disagree with the severity of the counter-measures being undertaken and what if any impact they have had or can have. There are serious climatologists who don't believe humans have any significant impact at all. AGW alarmists won't even discuss the issue with dissenters. That on its face makes AGW alarmist theory dubious.
GDP growth cannot happen under the current circumstances without an efficient replacement for fossil fuel. This has been empirically demonstrated as a direct result of Obama energy policy between 2009 and 2015.
I would end up like every deal we have entered into in the past 6 years, we pay they play, and the so called truth is more welfare money for the Nations involved in it.

Forum List

Back