So how much of the "infrastructure" bill will help 15% of Americans?

Good point! This will be just like this program:

Free Government Cell Phones: Plans, Devices, How to Apply​

Thanks to the government’s Lifeline Assistanceprogram, you can qualify for free cell phones and inexpensive cell phone plans. For those of you who struggle making your cell phone payment every month, this government program was made for you

we estimate that the number of free government cell phones is currently below 12,000,000.

Obama-Phone.png

Do you mean like Solynra, and the 35 other "green energy" companies Obama gave tax money? Companies who supported him during his election, then took the money and went bankrupt?

List: The 36 Obama-Funded Green Energy Failures… | Weasel Zippers

President Trump never did anything on this big of a scale. Plus there was the GM bailout, that payed back the auto union labor bosses, as well as Obama's other "stimulus" packages that never created an shovel-ready jobs.
Trump stimulus didn't create any shovel ready jobs either and was greater in cost than Oblama's stimulus.

All told, President Trump’s attacks on regulations that ensure workers are paid overtime; protect retirees from unscrupulous financial advisers; and ensure that people pay less at the pump could cost Americans up to almost $42 billion per year.

Trump’s own budget office admits Obama-era regulations brought billions in benefits

We were paying less at the pump. Now we're paying more, thanks to you Democrats.

Oblama's not president any more.

Oh, but he is. Do you think the current crop of Democrat morons in Washington have any new ideas? Nope. They're just replaying the same old crap Obama gave you.

This is virtually Obama's third term, except they're managing to fuck things up far worse than he did.

We were paying less at the pump. Now we're paying more, thanks to you Democrats.
You Democrats? Only if they are part of the petroleum industry...And the same Democrats in the petroleum industry lost their ass during Trump which cause them to shut down rigs and refineries to increase the price of gasoline-duh.

nope, they have no business model/case to make any money.
Funny because since my provider has been getting da covid monies they have increased the signal by installing step up transformers in the local vicinity. One is within a 1,000 feet of my house. They also have fiber optic wiring.

Oh, but he is. Do you think the current crop of Democrat morons in Washington have any new ideas? Nope. They're just replaying the same old crap Obama gave you.

This is virtually Obama's third term, except they're managing to fuck things up far worse than he did.
New ideas, just like Trump had no new ideas just the same old shit...

I see, you claim that the providers will not upgrade any infrastructure for broadband in the rural areas?
They will not. You still don't understand economics I see. They've barely moved on from Hoot and Holler systems.

Funny because since my provider has been getting da covid monies they have increased the signal by installing step up transformers in the local vicinity. One is within a 1,000 feet of my house. They also have fiber optic wiring.
yeah, so? you asked if this money.

Also, I have no idea where you live. Who is your service provider?

At a pedestal, and, they have to get that fiber to your house!!!!! 1000 Feet! ain't gonna happen friend. It's called fiber to the home.

Oblama's not president any more.
Right. Biden is and this has been the return to Obama years.
45% increase in price of gas...
One of several reasons is Biden stopped exploration of energy on Federal lands that currently provide 25% of all gas used by Americans.
FACTS Moonglow...
About a quarter (25%) of U.S. oil and an eighth of the nation's natural gas is produced on federal lands.
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 9.03.35 AM.png

I agree with you that this happened under Trump...initially.

But one of the best illustrations of how Trump with his business man approach, i.e. cut rules and regulations that create these issues.
Facts regarding rules and regulations:
The Trump administration on Wednesday reported $23 billion in savings from 176 deregulatory actions in fiscal year 2018. Even more consequential, the administration has issued 65 percent fewer “significant” rules—those with costs that exceed $100 million a year—than the Obama administration, and 51 percent fewer than the Bush administration, after 22 months in office.
And this is the cost to Americans for proliferating rules and regulations!

Federal Regulations Cost an Estimated $1.9 Trillion per Year: Many Rules Hinder Virus Response, Economic Recovery​

FAKE NEWS!

Do you mean like Solynra, and the 35 other "green energy" companies Obama gave tax money? Companies who supported him during his election, then took the money and went bankrupt?

List: The 36 Obama-Funded Green Energy Failures… | Weasel Zippers

President Trump never did anything on this big of a scale. Plus there was the GM bailout, that payed back the auto union labor bosses, as well as Obama's other "stimulus" packages that never created an shovel-ready jobs.
BULLSHIT!

One of several reasons is Biden stopped exploration of energy on Federal lands that currently provide 25% of all gas used by Americans.
Stopping EXPLORATION has no effect on the 25% they are already pumping, :asshole:
And they do not pump any oil they find in their explorations, they cap any oil they find.

Forum List

Back