So How Much Did the Impeachment Fiasco Cost Americans?

th

Genius! Free advertising to increase popularity promoted by the opposition.

Just Deplorable!!!

Sounds like something that Damaged guy at the USMB would do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I sure am happy the dems didn't dump pelosi....she has ensured a Trump victory in November....she is holding her weekly presser now and is lying through her false fangs.....

The lying bitch said Trump didn't inherent a mess he inherited "wait for it....Momentum.....:21: That's all the dems ever deliver....Broken promises and call it momentum...Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
lets see if she tells us what the wasted impeachment cost us.....

Now she is taking credit for his hard work again.....how much did impeachment cost you hag?....

Now she is taking credit for his hard work again.....how much did impeachment cost you hag?....

The more they trot her out to drool and ramble incoherently about their marxist 'positions', the more red states we'll have in Nov. Do you find yourself cringing and just waiting for those dentures to hit the floor while those 80-year old neurons are struggling to form a cogent thought and transmit it down to that nonfunctional, drooling orifice on that face? Yeah, me too. I find myself staring at those soulless, rodent eyes and literally seeing the stupid in them. What a pathetic spectacle.

Re the OP, I don't think our tax dollars should be used for marxist interference in our free elections. But that's just me.

Forum List

Back