So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

I think you’re just making shit up...

No, you don't. You are just saying that to be a vile troll.
No, he definitely made it up.

Seems unlikely. Most of this country is from those areas.
No....not any more.....I think that's why some CRCs are crying persecution.
The persecution is coming. For someone.
Persecution is coming? You mean poor white males aren't already being horribly persecuted?

Not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. This is why we don’t respond to polls anymore and Trump will win in 2020.
This entire thread is soggy with your salty tears, boy.
Oh, now I’m a “boy.” There ya go. Well call me a “cracker, honky, white boy” whatever. Doesn’t upset me. I love all people but you extremists, leftist, racist, bullshit artist. Hispanic will be the majority soon...and they are good Catholics. Look out Mr. Black Panther. You’re days are numbered. What you fail to realize is that whites and Hispanics are closer to each other than blacks and Hispanics. Good luck in the future.
Sure you're a boy.......there's no doubt there.

and...."you're days are numbered".....stupidity AND a threat all rolled into one...boy. :71:

They are right, white people are not mistreated in this country.

I suppose you think that Christians in the US are persecuted also.
Horribly persecuted. Horribly Horribly Horribly. Three most HORRIBLY persecuted groups in the United States....white.male.christians.

Paid for my test. 80% Northern Europe. I had 20% that was Western Europe. Wish I didn’t have that fucking French in me,

German descended Americans are the single largest group.

Only a retard or a liar would claim to be doubtful about an American having northern and western european ancestry.

I think you are more a liar. Not that you are intelligent. But you are a liar.
Actually British Isles is the largest group....for now.

Yes, still. And no, that is not why. As you well know.

Whatever "CRCs" are, you vile troll.
CRCs Con-servative republican christians.

Oh....and name calling.

Not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. This is why we don’t respond to polls anymore and Trump will win in 2020.

VIle lefty trolls, like to dismiss any truth as whinging or crying.

It is just their way of dodging having to defend their vile actions.

They are vile scum.
I remember someone...was it you....crying about how others are so mean to you....calling you names......Wasn't that you?

self identified liberals are twice as reactive to the media's "fear of Trump" narrative than conservatives

I suspect that's true.

As I've said before, trump will do anything impulsively, he never seems to have a strategy, beyond 'how will this effect me?"; and many times he harms himself, our people and our nation's credibility.

Trump voters have their head in the sand, no matter how many FUBARS and SNAFUS they will support him at the voting booth:

heads-in-sand-fnl-copy.jpg

This entire thread is soggy with your salty tears, boy.

You are full of shit.
Name calling

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.

White men almost invented algebra but those sneaky muslims beat them to it.

Mathematics in medieval Islam - Wikipedia

I love two of the examples by that lib who wrote one of the articles in the OP. He stated that police would never take down a white person for selling cigarettes on the street, nor would police arrest a white person for loitering in a Starbucks. Sorry dude, police will and have done that to white people.

If a white person refuses to get arrested, what does this clown think, that the police will just go away? Or if people sitting in a business not ordering anything, and get a complaint by the manager, a white person will tell police they refuse to leave, and cops say okay, no problem!

What world do these liberals live in anyway writing crap like that?

How does anything you just said make white people mistreated or persecuted?

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.

White men almost invented algebra but those sneaky muslims beat them to it.

Mathematics in medieval Islam - Wikipedia

Sad to say....after that, the fundie muslims took over and made being uneducated a good thing......just like today's fundie christians are trying to do.

I love two of the examples by that lib who wrote one of the articles in the OP. He stated that police would never take down a white person for selling cigarettes on the street, nor would police arrest a white person for loitering in a Starbucks. Sorry dude, police will and have done that to white people.

If a white person refuses to get arrested, what does this clown think, that the police will just go away? Or if people sitting in a business not ordering anything, and get a complaint by the manager, a white person will tell police they refuse to leave, and cops say okay, no problem!

I guess it's all part of this white privilege lie that angers me. For instance, if an officer shoots an unarmed black suspect, protests and even riots break out. What the media doesn't report is just as many unarmed whites are shot and sometimes killed by the police as well. The MSM won't tell you that part because then they wouldn't be able to encourage these protests and riots that way.

I guess it's all part of this white privilege lie that angers me. For instance, if an officer shoots an unarmed black suspect, protests and even riots break out. What the media doesn't report is just as many unarmed whites are shot and sometimes killed by the police as well. The MSM won't tell you that part because then they wouldn't be able to encourage these protests and riots that way.
Sounds like there's some whites that don't care if other whites are killed by police.

Sounds like there's some whites that don't care if other whites are killed by police.
You’re a complete imbecile.

No, we really don't, because we trust our officers did all they could do to avoid using deadly force. We examine the situation before commenting on it. White people don't blame the police, they blame the suspect in most all cases. White people support our police, and realize it's not as easy of a job as portrayed in movies.

No, we really don't, because we trust our officers did all they could do to avoid using deadly force. We examine the situation before commenting on it. White people don't blame the police, they blame the suspect in most all cases. White people support our police, and realize it's not as easy of a job as portrayed in movies.
“When the Eskimos get an attitude drop it like it’s hot, drop it like it’s hot... “ click, click, click” This song is racist toward Eskimos.

Are you feeling persecuted today? Looking for an excuse to blame your sucky life on?

When is the last time your side celebrates progress and unity? Your side has too much money that banks on perceived persecution and excuses to blame personal sucky lives.

Are you feeling persecuted today? Looking for an excuse to blame your sucky life on?

When is the last time your side celebrates progress and unity? Your side has too much money that banks on perceived persecution and excuses to blame personal sucky lives.
Thank you.The left is all about divisiveness and setting “Whitey” up as the enemy.

Forum List

Back