So Hillary & her allies were threatening govt watchdog during their investigation of her e-mails...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
During the government's investigation into Hillary's crimes regarding her personal server / e-mails, Hillary and her allies were threatening those doing the investigating, making it clear that WHEN she won the Presidency she would have them fired.

Intimidating investigators during an investigation?! Gee, that doesn't sound legal...

'Blowback': Clinton campaign planned to fire me over email probe, Obama intel watchdog says

"A government watchdog who played a central role in the Hillary Clinton email investigation during the Obama administration told Fox News that he, his family and his staffers faced an intense backlash at the time from Clinton allies – and that the campaign even put out word that it planned to fire him if the Democratic presidential nominee won the 2016 election."

As the evidence showed more and more just how serious and national security-threatening her crimes actually were, her / her allies' threats against investigators became.
-- No 'Intent'? Her and her team's threats dem9onstrate Hillary KNEW what she was doing, KNEW she was breaking laws (as opposed to Comey's lie about Hillary being too stupid to know what she ewas doing), and was trying to keep it all covered up:

“There was personal blowback. Personal blowback to me, to my family, to my office,” former Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough III said."

McCollough began being warned by members of Congress that he was 'under attack' and that 'people are out to get you' for his objective investigating of Hillary's crimes.

James Clapper told him ‘This (his investigation) is extremely reckless.’ And he mentioned something about -- the (Clinton) campaign … will have heartburn about that,” McCullough said.'

-------------

HILLARY ENDANGERED NATIONAL SECURITY AND PUT LIVES IN DANGER

"As one of the few people who viewed the 22 top secret Clinton emails deemed too classified to release under any circumstances, the former IG said, “There was a very good reason to withhold those emails ... there would have been harm to national security.” McCullough went further ... “sources and methods, lives and operations” could be put at risk."

--------------

"As Election Day approached, McCullough said the threats went further, singling out him and another senior government investigator on the email case. “It was told in no uncertain terms, by a source directly from the campaign, that we would be the first two to be fired -- with [Clinton’s] administration. That that was definitely going to happen,” he said."

"He said pressures also increased early on from Clinton’s former team at the State Department, especially top official Patrick Kennedy.

"State Department management didn't want us there,” McCullough said. “We knew we had had a security problem at this point. We had a possible compromise."

"More than 2,100 classified emails passed through Clinton's personal server, which was used exclusively for government business. No one has been charged."

"Asked what would have happened to him if he had done such a thing, McCullough said: “I'd be sitting in Leavenworth right now.”

One of, if not THE, largest political crimes and cover-ups in US history....and her ass is not in jail, as forces continue to protect her from indictment and prison.

brace yourself for the "my you're facinated with hillary" talk.

like you - i just want her to be held to the same standards we all are. to me she seems to be the poster child of being above it all so to hold her to these standards would in my mind put us back on the road to right and wrong being simply right or wrong again.

Is anyone shocked that the Clinton crime family threatened an inspector general? I'm not. They asked the inspector general what would have happened to him if he had done what Hillary did, he said he would be doing time in Leavenworth federal prison.

Is anyone shocked that the Clinton crime family threatened an inspector general? I'm not. They asked the inspector general what would have happened to him if he had done what Hillary did, he said he would be doing time in Leavenworth federal prison.

Oh, gee, I thought unproven accusations can be dismissed as lies now, using the Roy Moore method.

It's actually hilarious at this point how they can't discuss anything but someone who holds no political office in this country yet REFUSE to acknowledge the shit storm that is going on in the white house.

It's actually hilarious at this point how they can't discuss anything but someone who holds no political office in this country yet REFUSE to acknowledge the shit storm that is going on in the white house.
almost as amazing as refusing to acknowledge the shitstorm she was under while SoS and then TRYING to be president.

but like i said - won't take long before the "TRUMP IS WORSE STOP TALKING ABOUT HILLARY" crap would come from the left. appreciate your predictability.

Oh, gee, I thought unproven accusations can be dismissed as lies now, using the Roy Moore method.

An inspector general appointed by Obama choke on it.

almost as amazing as refusing to acknowledge the shitstorm she was under while SoS and then TRYING to be president.

but like i said - won't take long before the "TRUMP IS WORSE STOP TALKING ABOUT HILLARY" crap would come from the left. appreciate your predictability.

How many Benghazi hearings did we have and she was found guilty of nothing. Her handling of the private email server was investigated and she was cleared of any wrong doing. Uranium One is a ridiculous topic that has so little connection it's laughable and yet you morons STILL want to find something, ANYTHING to blame on her.

Like I said. Hilarious.

Saw a bit of this, this morning. She needs to be brought to heel.

Never going to happen, the Clintons obviously have dirt on too many corrupt Washington politicians to be held accountable. What else explains why she has got off scott free?

I'll take a wild guess here.....because she's not guilty of anything your corporate masters accuse her of.

Crazy concept I know!

How many Benghazi hearings did we have and she was found guilty of nothing. Her handling of the private email server was investigated and she was cleared of any wrong doing. Uranium One is a ridiculous topic that has so little connection it's laughable and yet you morons STILL want to find something, ANYTHING to blame on her.

Like I said. Hilarious.

She was NOT cleared stop lying. An inspector general appointed by Obama who has seen the above top secret emails that were on Clinton's server said he would be serving time in Leavenworth prison if he had done what Hillary did.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Never going to happen, the Clintons obviously have dirt on too many corrupt Washington politicians to be held accountable. What else explains why she has got off scott free?

I'll take a wild guess here.....because she's not guilty of anything your corporate masters accuse her of.

Crazy concept I know!

:itsok: an Obama inspector general says Hillary should be in prison, ouch! :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Like I said. Hilarious.

She was NOT cleared stop lying. An inspector general appointed by Obama who has seen the above top secret emails that were on Clinton's server said he would be serving time in Leavenworth prison if he had done what Hillary did.

Ok nutjob. Thanks for keeping me laughing.

Like I said. Hilarious.

You were obliterated, you can't explain why an Obama appointed inspector general has said Hillary should be in prison so you deflect. Go live in your liberal bubble imbecile.

I knew that. They use blackmail all the time. It’s the Chicago way. They are worse than the mob.
During the government's investigation into Hillary's crimes regarding her personal server / e-mails, Hillary and her allies were threatening those doing the investigating, making it clear that WHEN she won the Presidency she would have them fired.

Intimidating investigators during an investigation?! Gee, that doesn't sound legal...

'Blowback': Clinton campaign planned to fire me over email probe, Obama intel watchdog says

"A government watchdog who played a central role in the Hillary Clinton email investigation during the Obama administration told Fox News that he, his family and his staffers faced an intense backlash at the time from Clinton allies – and that the campaign even put out word that it planned to fire him if the Democratic presidential nominee won the 2016 election."

As the evidence showed more and more just how serious and national security-threatening her crimes actually were, her / her allies' threats against investigators became.
-- No 'Intent'? Her and her team's threats dem9onstrate Hillary KNEW what she was doing, KNEW she was breaking laws (as opposed to Comey's lie about Hillary being too stupid to know what she ewas doing), and was trying to keep it all covered up:

“There was personal blowback. Personal blowback to me, to my family, to my office,” former Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough III said."

McCollough began being warned by members of Congress that he was 'under attack' and that 'people are out to get you' for his objective investigating of Hillary's crimes.

James Clapper told him ‘This (his investigation) is extremely reckless.’ And he mentioned something about -- the (Clinton) campaign … will have heartburn about that,” McCullough said.'

-------------

HILLARY ENDANGERED NATIONAL SECURITY AND PUT LIVES IN DANGER

"As one of the few people who viewed the 22 top secret Clinton emails deemed too classified to release under any circumstances, the former IG said, “There was a very good reason to withhold those emails ... there would have been harm to national security.” McCullough went further ... “sources and methods, lives and operations” could be put at risk."

--------------

"As Election Day approached, McCullough said the threats went further, singling out him and another senior government investigator on the email case. “It was told in no uncertain terms, by a source directly from the campaign, that we would be the first two to be fired -- with [Clinton’s] administration. That that was definitely going to happen,” he said."

Like I said. Hilarious.

You were obliterated, you can't explain why an Obama appointed inspector general has said Hillary should be in prison so you deflect. Go live in your liberal bubble imbecile.

And you can't explain why you refuse to let go of the conspiracy theories despite her being found of no wrong doing. But please, keep "obliterating" me. It's funny.

You are either really naive or paid. Either way I feel sorry for you.

Crazy concept I know!

Forum List

Back