So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Nothing happened. She's a whack a doodle or a pathologic liar, or both.

Let me ask you this:

Why would she wear a Full Body Swim Suit to a party?

This is why you have to actually listen to the story first. She had spent the day swimming and diving. Generally you don't do that in formal clothes. I've certainly done that, especially at that age. Billions of people have done that.

Sorry putting your words in glorious hard-on bold font doesn't make them any more 'powerful'. Get over yourself.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

It's the repeated lying that disqualifies him, not the drunken sexual assault.

Zackly, agreed. When you sit and lie about "they all said it didn't happen" as well as the meanings of "boof" and "devil's triangle" and "alumnius", clearly you're hiding something. And it occurs to me, if you think a bus trip from Maryland to Fenway Park is a "three hour drive" does that mean you were drunk to unconsciousness for the other three and a half hours that trip takes? :eusa_think:

Or it could mean you're just making it up as you go. Or perhaps you were in a flying bus.

Maybe "prove the negative" is beyond your intellectual pay grade.

I did warn you before you started that you weren't gonna be able to do it.
And I did figure you woiuldn't have the stones to admit it.

Looks like I was right on both counts.

How about YOU prove anything negative happened to Ms Ford?

I don't need to. I didn't make a claim of an absolute, did I.

You however stepped right in it. Go scrape your shoes.

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.
The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened. The fact that the number of people involved changes all the time discredits he further. There is no part of her testimony that was credible. None. You can’t name it or any part of it that would stand up against scrutiny. Mrs. Ford is the lowest form of trash there is. She is willing to make light of rape, a horrible act of violence against woman along with the DNC just to keep a little power. That is disgusting and a person would have to do serious back flips in order to believe a story that has no witnesses, or witnesses who don’t back the original assertion. There is also Rachael Mitchell’s report. It also finds Fords story is bullshit. You need to deal with that, and also remember, a Democrat presidant will be in power. That will appoint judges. Is this how you want it to go just because the other party feels bad?

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.
The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened.

No. They. Do. Not. PERIOD.

Go ahead. Quote them and prove me wrong. Right here,.right now.

I've just been on the phone with Amazon so I have a short fuse for bullshit.

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

Usually Democrats have brown rings around their necks

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.

My two cents. Yours?

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.

Ummmm..... I'm reading up and you describe her allegation as "false".

So that's YOUR ass-sertion which YOU need to prove. Which you can't do.

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened.

Once again the silence is eloquent.

All you gotta do for these things is read what the realities are instead of what you wish they were.

My two cents. Yours?

Oh THANK YOU...how I was desperate to hear what yet another probable Trumpbot, probably misogynistic, faceless nobody on a chat forum thinks about this.

iu
Yet you choose to believe the woman who didn't inform her parents, the police, her minister, and suddenly 35 some odd years later what she has to say is true and what Kavanagugh has to say (given the fact of his documented past) is false...

All you gotta do for these things is read what the realities are instead of what you wish they were.

What specifically should I read? Who’s account? Because none of her witnesses even put her and judge K in the same room at anytime whatsoever.

It is blatantly obvious that nothing happen between them. She didn't even hang in the same social circles as Kavanaugh. She is lying big time.

She was simply somebody that the Democrats found that was willing to lie about Kavanaugh. They needed to go back to high school because then it would be hard to prove that it never happen. He had too stellar of a reputation as an adult for the filthy Democrats to ever hang anything on him like a public hair in coke can or something.

She is a card carrying Moon Bat from a family of Moon Bats. Perfect lying bitch for the Democrats.

There is no evidence that she is "lying",
Similarly there is also no evidence that he is "lying".

There is however evidence that he would often get into situations of deep inebriation on "skis" to the point where he couldn't remember what had happened. In fact there is indication he still does. So it's entirely possible that when he says it never happened he is honestly relating what is in his memory.

--- which would mean nobody is "lying". As far as they know.

Well said, and I agree. Still, are you willing to see a man's life destroyed based on zero evidence? If that is what our Country has devolved to, we are in a sad state.

Surely not. Nor should a scientist/professor have her life destroyed based on zero evidence. Because need I remind us, there are two parties under attack here, not one.

But I also don't think not getting a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land amounts to "a life destroyed". That's more than a little melodramatic.

Yep....Ford has had her name dragged through the mud when she asked the Dems to keep it confidential. They have abused her terribly but they do not care. It is a sad state of affairs all around.

Maybe

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

My thought is she was at so many of these type of party's that she doesn't really remember when or where the incident occurred. And maybe she was laughed at by Brett and his buddy? I laugh when people do stupid shit when they're drunk doesn't make me a "Gang rapist" Hell it doesn't even mean I hate women.

It is blatantly obvious that nothing happen between them. She didn't even hang in the same social circles as Kavanaugh. She is lying big time.

She was simply somebody that the Democrats found that was willing to lie about Kavanaugh. They needed to go back to high school because then it would be hard to prove that it never happen. He had too stellar of a reputation as an adult for the filthy Democrats to ever hang anything on him like a public hair in coke can or something.

She is a card carrying Moon Bat from a family of Moon Bats. Perfect lying bitch for the Democrats.

There is however evidence that he would often get into situations of deep inebriation on "skis" to the point where he couldn't remember what had happened. In fact there is indication he still does. So it's entirely possible that when he says it never happened he is honestly relating what is in his memory.

Well said, and I agree. Still, are you willing to see a man's life destroyed based on zero evidence? If that is what our Country has devolved to, we are in a sad state.

Surely not. Nor should a scientist/professor have her life destroyed based on zero evidence. Because need I remind us, there are two parties under attack here, not one.

But I also don't think not getting a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land amounts to "a life destroyed". That's more than a little melodramatic.

Yep....Ford has had her name dragged through the mud when she asked the Dems to keep it confidential. They have abused her terribly but they do not care. It is a sad state of affairs all around.

She deserves more. There should be a criminal investigation into her claims.

Maybe

Really? You are seriously underrating our (us guys') swimsuit removal skills. Now bras? That's a different story there, entirely. He couldn't remove her bathing suit because it was a figment prop of her imaginative, short but fictional story.
MEN we all have women in our past who we have made passes at and failed for one reason or another. This liberal Activists claims are just that claims based on vague drunken memories. And I still think the PARTY was at her house!

She deserves more. There should be a criminal investigation into her claims.

This guy has been in Washington for years, He knows where the bodies are buried this is all just "show with no go"

What specifically should I read? Who’s account? Because none of her witnesses even put her and judge K in the same room at anytime whatsoever.

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

So, you cannot prove that Kavenaugh did anything wrong....right?

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

There is no evidence that it happened in the first place which means, to those who are not insane, "it didn't happen."

So, you cannot prove that Kavenaugh did anything wrong....right?

Right. Which is why I never made that claim. And I assume you refer to 1982 and not to last Thursday.

You however already dove in with an absolute, which you can't prove.
But I already noted this hours ago, and after having all day to think about it your only response is to try to play "Switcheroo".

Forum List

Back