So Fox news only saying what Trump says,Trump thinks its another rally and he is the only allowed to talk.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
not Wallace and Biden. Look up the facts, you will find the maj of facts tramp said are false.

----------------------------------------------

Trump asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News to “give me a name,” then Biden chimed in and noted the Proud Boys, a group that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated as a hate group.

The Proud Boys describe themselves as “a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists” and have been tied to violent protests, often in support of the president.

“Proud Boys — stand back and stand by,” Trump said Tuesday night.

not Wallace and Biden. Look up the facts, you will find the maj of facts tramp said are false.

Trump asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News to “give me a name,” then Biden chimed in and noted the Proud Boys, a group that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated as a hate group.

The Proud Boys describe themselves as “a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists” and have been tied to violent protests, often in support of the president.

Out of curiosity, have you actually looked into why the SPLC says Proud Boys are a hate group? Like, what evidence is offered? Or do you simply see the name of a politically agreeable organization and then expect everybody to accept the declaration that follows as fact?

Even the quote you've posted about western chauvinists. . . I get that it's extremely offensive to progressives and folks that despise the western world, but you do realize that disagreeing with YOUR hatred is not, in and of itself, inherently hateful, right?

Seriously, I haven't seen any official statements put out by that organization that have been hateful on the basis of race, gender, orientation, etc. On top of that, in dozens, maybe hundreds of rallies attended by a running total of thousands of people, only a very tiny handful have been injured and the folks at their rallies haven't killed ANYONE. One might even say that they're a mostly peaceful movement.

Last edited:
2A7D2071-F71A-4E68-A24D-0A75720C00CF.jpeg

Wallace couldn't even ask a question, half of the time he was telling tramp nicely to shut the hell up.

Out of curiosity, have you actually looked into why the SPLC says Proud Boys are a hate group? Like, what evidence is offered? Or do you simply see the name of a politically agreeable organization and then expect everybody to accept the declaration that follows as fact?

Even the quote you've posted about western chauvinists. . . I get that it's extremely offensive to progressives and folks that despise the western world, but you do realize that disagreeing with YOUR hatred is not, in and of itself, inherently hateful, right?

Seriously, I haven't seen any official statements put out by that organization that have been hateful on the basis of race, gender, orientation, etc. On top of that, in dozens, maybe hundreds of rallies attended by a running total of thousands of people, only a very tiny handful have been injured and the folks at their rallies haven't killed ANYONE. One might even say that they're a mostly peaceful movement.

I'm sure your upset about western chauvinists.

Proud boys are run by a black man a person of color

Got any links to back up the claim that the Proud Boys are run by a black man, or is this just more bullshit you're pulling outta your ass?

Got any links to back up the claim that the Proud Boys are run by a black man, or is this just more bullshit you're pulling outta your ass?

He is not a black man.

chauvinist
[ shoh-vuh-nist ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR chauvinist ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.

Tied to violent protests? Nonsense---they have been standing up to the antifa and blm terrorists and the libs and foreigners want to call them the violent ones. I'd think the PROTECTIVE ONES is a much better description. Someone has to.

Tied to violent protests? Nonsense---they have been standing up to the antifa and blm terrorists and the libs and foreigners want to call them the violent ones. I'd think the PROTECTIVE ONES is a much better description. Someone has to.

They caused anti fascist group known as antifa.

He is not a black man.

chauvinist
[ shoh-vuh-nist ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR chauvinist ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
That’s a white guy? Lol
101F41D1-06AE-4D8F-980A-BE173D10729C.jpeg

Shit dude, even your own link states that it is led by a Cuban American, and that doesn't really qualify them as black.

The fact that they refer to themselves as western chauvinists doesn't make them a hate group. It's a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration of their position, which seems to be that the progressive framing of the evil western world is bullshit, and they're proud of their heritage.

What defines a hate group is actually promoting and spreading hatred. I'd tell you to find me that evidence, but that would require research beyond finding an agreeable "news" source and just accepting whatever they claim as factual, and that's a big task for most folks.

Shit dude, even your own link states that it is led by a Cuban American, and that doesn't really qualify them as black.
He has the same pigmentation and is darker than Obama lol are you saying Obama wasn’t black!? Hahaha

He has the same pigmentation and is darker than Obama lol are you saying Obama wasn’t black!? Hahaha

Darker than Obama? Are you deluded or what? He's much lighter than Obama.

Get your eyes checked, that’s a real black man,, and he runs proud boys .. deal with it.. that would give us some names of some white supremacists that Trump should condemn let’s hear it..

Get your eyes checked, that’s a real black man,, and he runs proud boys .. deal with it.. that would give us some names of some white supremacists that Trump should condemn let’s hear it..

Sorry, you appear to be the one who needs their eyes checked. No, he's not darker than Obama, and looks Hispanic, not black.

Forum List

Back