Zone1 so first we have the band Sabaton make an excellent series of albums about WW1 and WW2, and now ...

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

philosophical questions are once again being asked through the works of the greatest rock bands currently working the amphi-theaters of Earth for a decent living.
and i find those questions that they're asking, mightily interesting.
i thank them sincerely for their work, and promise not to rip it off too much for use in my future mixtapes under my artist name 'DJ FireSnake'. :)
i also will keep an eye on any new youtube releases by subscribing to the appropriate youtube channels and bands and producers, so i can keep the general public updated about what the next wave of deeply morals-philosophical brings into those 2 vital questions that arise from all those tough questions found in such artwork : how do we humans survive the next million years? how do we keep Earth alive and thriving during that time?
do you know that with any type of tubing, you can pump water uphill using minimal initial force only, thus enabling organic farming even in desert environments.
you might want to re-consider just how you shape that world of ours, and why the Gods keep telling you that you're all sinners.
most of us are sinners. and yet, also worthy of forgiveness. they are not 100% sinners, they just sin when they feel they really have to. that right to survive by your own means.

but let's just try to be a better educated version of ourselves in the future, rather than 'good old humanity'.

1670511915114.png

*****DARK CHUCKLE*****

:)

Maurice “Footsie” Britt (1919-1995).

Star football player for the Hogs in the 1930’s and later Detroit Lions

Won the Medal of Honor fighting in WWII. Later won the DSC by doing calisthenics to distract a Nazi machine gun, losing his arm.

Why aren’t half the buildings in AR named after this man?

ErtijHYXIAAoK6f

Cadsri0XEAAk92-

“No lectures on the subject, no crawling under carefully aimed machine gun fire, will ever make a soldier. He becomes one the instant he realizes the gunfire he hears is intended to kill him.” — Captain Maurice Britt

lol.

1 : i aint gonna stop this campaign for less serious and downright less wars per century from now on, folks. not for anyone. not for any group or combination of groups arrayed against me.
2 : i'm not afraid of any of you. not in the least.
3 : threats are illegal. death threats are especially illegal. they carry a sentence of years spent in prison over here where i live.

“No lectures on the subject, no crawling under carefully aimed machine gun fire, will ever make a soldier. He becomes one the instant he realizes the gunfire he hears is intended to kill him.” — Captain Maurice Britt
and only fools become soldiers in the first place.
the smart ones stay at home and let the enemy come to them.

lol.

1 : i aint gonna stop this campaign for less serious and downright less wars per century from now on, folks. not for anyone. not for any group or combination of groups arrayed against me.
3 : threats are illegal. death threats are especially illegal. they carry a sentence of years spent in prison over here where i live.
well what if i want to kiss your feet for being such an awesome anti-war person? is that illegal in amsterdam too? good luck against Argentina!

any attempt at intimidation will not be tolerated.
there's no need to kiss my feet, and it goes against the ways of the culture that i grew up in, so no thanks.

and about team-sports on TV, i like watching the decisive battles and sometimes the finales of such sports of course, but generally speaking i got my focus on that webdesign business of mine..
so thanks, they did well enough for my liking when they defeated the USA :)

Last edited:
any attempt at intimidation will not be tolerated.
there's no need to kiss my feet, and it goes against the ways of the culture that i grew up in, so no thanks.

yeah, thanks.
they did well enough for my liking when they defeated the USA :p
Frenkie De Jong is hot, you mean i can't kiss him? lol Matthis De Ligt is not bad either

lol.

1670515795338.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i got issues with rednecks and military industrial complex types who promote more wars openly now.
expecting to be left in peace while you treat others elsewhere like expendable assets working their way up the ranks of NATO.

whatta ya say to that, lightsaber freaks?

and i'm *not* "swaggering around with my political opinions and choices". the picture i want to present is quite clear :
* i want less organizing of territory expansions for NATO and the EU.
* i want a strong defence of the borders, also by NATO *and* the EU and the UK, each on their own but also in collaboration with each other.
* i want a strong but truly friendly foreign policy. take no sh!t, apply sanctions even from Democratic ranks whenever the situation calls for it, but reward good behavior in the absence of bad behavior on the international stage with lucrative contracts as well.

and people, we are currently still in the exploratory phases of the preliminaries for 2024.
so it's too early to be pointing at candidates who might fit well in the Oval Office.

they got to get interviewed by journalists first, and the trend in US politics to ignore the press, the trend in the US by the press to focus on scandals rather than good journalism, both of those trends i *also* got issues with.

Forum List

Back