So does Trump still announce he’s running? (Nov 15 event)

Biden is just as corrupt as any Republican.
True. Obama, Gore, and the Clintons proved themselves so as well.
Trump has taken corruption to a whole new level.
True. And his most fascist sycophants still love him for it. This country remains quite ignorant and sick.
I'm sure 45% of the Nazi's back in Germany during WW2 were good people just like I know a lot of good people who like Trump. They just don't realize how evil and corrupt this guy is. They've been convinced it's Biden, Obama, Gore and Clinton who are corrupt.
Because they all truly are. Boiling frog syndrome. Corporate capitalist propaganda (i.e. one must first accumulate $ über alles) has infected us, lulling us into complacency and decline. For too long we've been trained to pretend care for each other as though social life simply amounted to conducting business. Like we have no intrinsic need for meaningful social interaction. Carter was our last decent President. At 98, he's still helping to build housing affordable to humanity. Those solar panels that Reagan famously had removed demonstrated a simple way for anyone to heat water remotely. Heavens to Betsy, we simply can't have Commie trash like that on our White House! The kids know. Trump has now been mercifully trashed thanks mostly to them, not us.

True. Obama, Gore, and the Clintons proved themselves so as well.

True. And his most fascist sycophants still love him for it. This country remains quite ignorant and sick.

Because they all truly are. Boiling frog syndrome. Corporate capitalist propaganda (i.e. one must first accumulate $ über alles) has infected us, lulling us into complacency and decline. For too long we've been trained to pretend care for each other as though social life simply amounted to conducting business. Like we have no intrinsic need for meaningful social interaction. Carter was our last decent President. At 98, he's still helping to build housing affordable to humanity. Those solar panels that Reagan famously had removed demonstrated a simple way for anyone to heat water remotely. Heavens to Betsy, we simply can't have Commie trash like that on our White House! The kids know. Trump has now been mercifully trashed thanks mostly to them, not us.
Here is what I think would be best for all of us. If you are a Republican, move to a state where abortion is illegal. PLEASE!

People talk about a coming "civil war". But it won't be state vs state. 45% of the people in MI are Republicans and 55% are Democrats. So it will be a civil war within the state?

So if we did divide, ultimately we may have a real civil war. Over water rights or going green or immigrants sneaking in to your states. Build a wall then.

Or, just like we fought the south over slavery, maybe they fight us over abortion. If they truly think we are "murdering" babies. But I have a feeling like they don't care about fetus' in Afganistan, they won't care if it's happening in other blue states.

Here is what I think would be best for all of us. If you are a Republican, move to a state where abortion is illegal. PLEASE!

People talk about a coming "civil war". But it won't be state vs state. 45% of the people in MI are Republicans and 55% are Democrats. So it will be a civil war within the state?

So if we did divide, ultimately we may have a real civil war. Over water rights or going green or immigrants sneaking in to your states. Build a wall then.

Or, just like we fought the south over slavery, maybe they fight us over abortion. If they truly think we are "murdering" babies. But I have a feeling like they don't care about fetus' in Afganistan, they won't care if it's happening in other blue states.
I respectfully disagree. Like the German people, Republicans are not our enemy. We helped the Germans recover after defeating Hitler. Perhaps we just need to get the fuck over ourselves and seek helpful counsel from the most successful (i.e., happiest, most humane) nations around the globe.

I respectfully disagree. Like the German people, Republicans are not our enemy. We helped the Germans recover after defeating Hitler. Perhaps we just need to get the fuck over ourselves and seek helpful counsel from the most successful (i.e., happiest, most humane) nations around the globe.
Meanwhile, what's happening in America is starting to happen in those countries. Anti government racist conservatives are winning.

Republicans even celebrated this Authoritarian leader at one of their conferences

Trump is likely all in still, even after this failure. Probably will say he wasn’t on the ticket and that’s why they failed. Essentially Republicans will have to admit to themselves that Trump was a failure and bad president, and bad for the party. People generally don't like to admit that they were wrong. Maybe they will get lucky and Trump will decide to stay retired. If not, then it will be a crazy primary.

Trump will likely run against the Republican party again and not just against the democrats. DeSantis will likely try to run to the right of him too, which will present Trump as the "moderate" yet again. What a show it will be though.

I don't see him not running. He hates losing, reacts very badly to it. But I've never heard of him reacting to losing by giving up.

Speaking of losing, the GOP isn't.

They took the House and have as much chance as the Dems of having the Senate. If they take the Senate, they swept congress, at a time when they have a strong majority in the USSC.

The Dems were talking about needing 52 Senators, I suppose to overcome the Manchin and Sinema problem. They're not going to get that.

If that happens, I expect Trump will take credit for it. Probably the reason for his selection of November 15th to make an announcement. If the Georgia race will decide who has the Senate, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nove 15th announcement is that he will announce something December 15th.

Forum List

Back