So Democrats voted to force women into the draft essentially. You ok with that?

Oh, awesome! So the government has to buy me a rifle and ammo!

Sweeeeeeet!
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
Don't tell me you're one of those idiots who believes the 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the individual right to own weapons.

Because it does.

Don't tell me you're one of those idiots who believes the 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the individual right to own weapons.

Because it does.
No, it doesn't. There are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment and Context matters. The People are the Militia and you are Either, well regulated or unorganized. Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. (It is why the Union had to win our Civil War)

The unorganized militia as Individuals of the People are subject to the police power of their State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution) That is a State's right secured by our Tenth Amendment.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."

— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. (The Federalist Number Forty-Five)

No, it doesn't. There are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment and Context matters. The People are the Militia and you are Either, well regulated or unorganized. Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. (It is why the Union had to win our Civil War)

The unorganized militia as Individuals of the People are subject to the police power of their State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution) That is a State's right secured by our Tenth Amendment.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."

— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. (The Federalist Number Forty-Five)
It's funny the way you leftists repeat this bullshit every time, pretending you came up with it first, and expect everyone to go SHIT FAM U RITE IMMA GIVE UP MY GUNS NOW.

It's an individual right. Your tantrum simply isn't going to change anything.

It's funny the way you leftists repeat this bullshit every time, pretending you came up with it first, and expect everyone to go SHIT FAM U RITE IMMA GIVE UP MY GUNS NOW.

It's an individual right. Your tantrum simply isn't going to change anything.
Not at all. That is just You stereotyping because you have no valid line of reasoning for rebuttal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Well regulated militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to deal with rebels without a Cause.

Not at all. That is just You stereotyping because you have no valid line of reasoning for rebuttal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Well regulated militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to deal with rebels without a Cause.
See? You're calling for mass graves again.

Thing is, the people you want to disarm are the people you claim are the militia. You really think they'll disarm themselves because you're butthurt?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

See? You're calling for mass graves again.

Thing is, the people you want to disarm are the people you claim are the militia. You really think they'll disarm themselves because you're butthurt?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.
That is just You changing the narrative. And, only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to deal with rebels without a Cause.

That is just You changing the narrative. And, only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to deal with rebels without a Cause.
Riiiight. You don't want people killed, you just want people killed.

Individual right to own weapons. Not going to go away, your tantrums notwithstanding.

My answer is a solid "yes" on being okay with it. Women should be subject to the same loss of benefits that men face for failure to register. I'd also favor expanding the list of government benefits forfeited by not registering.

Requirement and Repercussions of not registering (copied and pasted from USA Today) :

1627827210016.png

1627827593173.png

1627827670990.png

Forum List

Back