So....biden's new Minister of Truth dreams about having sex with children....of course she does....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If someone already has a thread on this freak, you can merge this...

President Biden’s disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz sang about dead child sex with fictional character Harry Potter, as she participated in the “wizard rock band” called “The Moaning Myrtles,” which released several songs detailing such fantasies.
----
In one such tune, titled, “Prefects Are Hot,” the duo makes it clear that they call her “Moaning Myrtle” — the ghost girl haunting the lavatory — “for a reason,” continuing to sing about spying on naked children in bathrooms, as “bathrooms are great places for peep shows.”

The duo then sings about “looking for some prefects” in the bathroom — setting the scene found in the fourth installment of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, Goblet of Fire — but instead, the ghost finds Harry Potter, and she fantasizes about solving “the mystery between” the 14-year-old character’s legs:

This chic has crazy eyes........not the good kind....

And from John Nolte.....

So we’ve got ourselves a Ministry of Truth, and America’s new Dominatrix of Disinformation is a lunatic named Nina Jankowicz.

The point I’m about to make is important. This means I need you to focus. So…

For just a moment, let’s forget about the terrifying notion of the federal government, especially a government run by extremist Democrats and a corrupt Deep State, creating a “Disinformation Governance Board.”
-----

What is it about Democrats wanting to have sex with little kids?

What is going on?

Did Putin put something in the water that gave Democrats a sudden and uncontrollable desire to rape children? Because that’s what it is. It’s rape. Kids can’t consent. So it’s rape.

Did Democrats always want to rape little kids but are only now pushing to normalize the idea so they can rape all the kids they want, including kids in the classroom?

Listen, I get that this Nina Jankowicz chick is a freak who finds herself absolutely adorableand runs around with a face that screams first wife. I think we all know that few people are more obnoxious than the marginally talented certain they’re on the verge of discovery and worldwide fame. So certain of being discovered are these brittle neurotics that they’re always on … always, always, always on.

And that’s why I call her a dominatrix… Every time she performs, she spreads pain.

Whatever… On close contact, we’re all a little eccentric…

This is what I don’t get.

This right here.

America’s Dominatrix of Disinformation fantasizes about having sex with a child.

If you have some kind of fetish about ghost sex or whatever, it’s a free country. Be a weirdo. Knock yourself out.

But here, right here, we have the Dominatrix of Disinformation openly fantasizing about having sex with a child, with Harry Potter.

Who does that?

WHO DOES THAT?

Last edited:
This woman is the worst kind of lunatic- the busy body kind who thinks she's so smart it makes her insane ideas are brilliant & therefore entitled to make judgements for the rest of us.
Anybody who pays any attention to what this new Ministry of Truth Disinformation BS says is an enemy of free people.
I feel sorry for her significant other if anybody is that stupid. What an absolute nightmare to deal with

President Biden’s disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz sang about dead child sex with fictional character Harry Potter, as she participated in the “wizard rock band” called “The Moaning Myrtles,” which released several songs detailing such fantasies.
----
In one such tune, titled, “Prefects Are Hot,” the duo makes it clear that they call her “Moaning Myrtle” — the ghost girl haunting the lavatory — “for a reason,” continuing to sing about spying on naked children in bathrooms, as “bathrooms are great places for peep shows.”

The duo then sings about “looking for some prefects” in the bathroom — setting the scene found in the fourth installment of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, Goblet of Fire — but instead, the ghost finds Harry Potter, and she fantasizes about solving “the mystery between” the 14-year-old character’s legs:

And from John Nolte.....

So we’ve got ourselves a Ministry of Truth, and America’s new Dominatrix of Disinformation is a lunatic named Nina Jankowicz.

For just a moment, let’s forget about the terrifying notion of the federal government, especially a government run by extremist Democrats and a corrupt Deep State, creating a “Disinformation Governance Board.”
-----

What is going on?

Did Putin put something in the water that gave Democrats a sudden and uncontrollable desire to rape children? Because that’s what it is. It’s rape. Kids can’t consent. So it’s rape.

Did Democrats always want to rape little kids but are only now pushing to normalize the idea so they can rape all the kids they want, including kids in the classroom?

Listen, I get that this Nina Jankowicz chick is a freak who finds herself absolutely adorableand runs around with a face that screams first wife. I think we all know that few people are more obnoxious than the marginally talented certain they’re on the verge of discovery and worldwide fame. So certain of being discovered are these brittle neurotics that they’re always on … always, always, always on.

And that’s why I call her a dominatrix… Every time she performs, she spreads pain.

This right here.

America’s Dominatrix of Disinformation fantasizes about having sex with a child.

If you have some kind of fetish about ghost sex or whatever, it’s a free country. Be a weirdo. Knock yourself out.

But here, right here, we have the Dominatrix of Disinformation openly fantasizing about having sex with a child, with Harry Potter.

Who does that?

WHO DOES THAT?

You do know that prefects are seniors in school?

This woman is the worst kind of lunatic- the busy body kind who thinks she's so smart it makes her insane ideas are brilliant & therefore entitled to make judgements for the rest of us.
Anybody who pays any attention to what this new Ministry of Truth Disinformation BS says is an enemy of free people.
I feel sorry for her significant other if anybody is that stupid. What an absolute nightmare to deal with

That's the thing, when you run the ministry of truth, you decide the truth the people get to see and ban, censor or dimish anything else. And when a government facility says something there is a good portion of Americans who will just go right a long with it. Just like they did with fauci because he is "an official".

----

And from John Nolte.....

-----

What is going on?

This right here.

Who does that?

WHO DOES THAT?

Spends half his time saying qanon is a fringe group nobody cares about

Spends the other half spreading qanon propaganda

Typical day on USMB

You do know that prefects are seniors in school?

Yeah.....so, I had to research Harry Potter thanks to you morons......the line in the song about researching Harry's legs..........happens during the 4th year.....he started school at eleven, plus 4 = 15 you moron....

Groomercrats will justify anything.

Imagine what groomercrats would say if it was a republican dreaming groomercrat dreams.

Yeah.....so, I had to research Harry Potter thanks to you morons......the line in the song about researching Harry's legs..........happens during the 4th year.....he started school at eleven, plus 4 = 15 you moron....
Yet, Harry has to die for them to have sex.

----

And from John Nolte.....

-----

What is going on?

This right here.

Who does that?

WHO DOES THAT?

Unreliable source.

“Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.”

The thread premise is a lie

Unreliable source.

“Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.”

The thread premise is a lie

Media bias fact check? LOL.....

Spends half his time saying qanon is a fringe group nobody cares about

Spends the other half spreading qanon propaganda

Typical day on USMB
You

1651370975376.png

Forum List

Back