So, Assata Shakur's political asylum in Cuba

So Asclepias is a terrorist-lover. Go figure.
Who said she was a terrorist? No one I respect the opinion of thinks she is a terrorist.

How Will Normalized Relations With Cuba Impact Liberation Heroine Assata Shakur?
heroes don't run and hide
cowards do
Of course they do when there is nothing they have to put their life on the line for. She shot the pig and once her life was no longer in danger she moved away from capture and continued to inspire and teach the Black community. The fucking pigs admitted they lied. It was a setup because she was a member of the BP's. This is from the OP's link.

"Under cross-examination at both Acoli and Shakur's trials, Trooper Harper admitted to having lied in these reports and in his Grand Jury testimony about Trooper Foerster yelling and showing him an ammunition magazine, about seeing Shakur holding a pocketbook or a gun inside the vehicle, and about Shakur shooting at him from the car.[55][119] Trooper Harper retracted his previous statements and said that he had never seen Shakur with a gun and that she did not shoot him."

"A key element of Shakur's defense was medical testimony meant to demonstrate that she was shot with her hands up and that she would have been subsequently unable to fire a weapon. A neurologist testified that the median nerve in Shakur's right arm was severed by the second bullet, making her unable to pull a trigger.[104] Neurosurgeon Dr. Arthur Turner Davidson, Associate Professor of Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, testified that the wounds in her upper arms, armpit and chest, and severed median nerve that instantly paralyzed her right arm, would only have been caused if both arms were raised, and that to sustain such injuries while crouching and firing a weapon (as described in Trooper Harper's testimony) "would be anatomically impossible"

Well the FBI who knows ALL the facts even better than Wikipedia has named her a wanted terrorist. I say may she be brought back and be punished.
The FBI could tell you anything and like a fool you would believe it. They arent credible to me.

Then, why not relocate to Africa with "governments you can trust?"

He (Asclepias) also doesn't respect the American government.
Thats true. I bet that is going to make you cry.

No, just make me say may all enemies of the state die or go elsewhere (to another country.)
You can wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up faster.

And you can relocate to Africa where there are nothing but wonderful Black people or you can stay here and shut up...

If there's clear proof that she's innocent, she would have come back by now.

so the proof is probably bullshit
Why would she come back if they are only going to imprison her?
you posted proof that she is innocent

if what you posted is true, she would be freed

its clearly not true, but its on the net and supports your racism
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that she was still imprisoned even though the cop lied.
he didn't

If he did, she would get a retrial

No, just make me say may all enemies of the state die or go elsewhere (to another country.)

And you can relocate to Africa where there are nothing but wonderful Black people or you can stay here and shut up...
I'll stay here as long as I want and then move to Africa like a plan to do Nothing you can do can stop or make me shut up either way.

Who said she was a terrorist? No one I respect the opinion of thinks she is a terrorist.

How Will Normalized Relations With Cuba Impact Liberation Heroine Assata Shakur?
cowards do
Of course they do when there is nothing they have to put their life on the line for. She shot the pig and once her life was no longer in danger she moved away from capture and continued to inspire and teach the Black community. The fucking pigs admitted they lied. It was a setup because she was a member of the BP's. This is from the OP's link.

"Under cross-examination at both Acoli and Shakur's trials, Trooper Harper admitted to having lied in these reports and in his Grand Jury testimony about Trooper Foerster yelling and showing him an ammunition magazine, about seeing Shakur holding a pocketbook or a gun inside the vehicle, and about Shakur shooting at him from the car.[55][119] Trooper Harper retracted his previous statements and said that he had never seen Shakur with a gun and that she did not shoot him."

"A key element of Shakur's defense was medical testimony meant to demonstrate that she was shot with her hands up and that she would have been subsequently unable to fire a weapon. A neurologist testified that the median nerve in Shakur's right arm was severed by the second bullet, making her unable to pull a trigger.[104] Neurosurgeon Dr. Arthur Turner Davidson, Associate Professor of Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, testified that the wounds in her upper arms, armpit and chest, and severed median nerve that instantly paralyzed her right arm, would only have been caused if both arms were raised, and that to sustain such injuries while crouching and firing a weapon (as described in Trooper Harper's testimony) "would be anatomically impossible"

Well the FBI who knows ALL the facts even better than Wikipedia has named her a wanted terrorist. I say may she be brought back and be punished.
The FBI could tell you anything and like a fool you would believe it. They arent credible to me.

I plan to but that wasn't in your OP.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that she was still imprisoned even though the cop lied.
he didn't

Too bad he admitted it. You can deny as much as you want but facts are facts.

he didn't

then she would get a retrial

but his admission is most likely a lie generated by other cowards to make her seem a hero when the reality is she's a murdering ****

he didn't

then she would get a retrial

but his admission is most likely a lie generated by other cowards to make her seem a hero when the reality is she's a murdering ****
Sure thing cave monkey. I guess you think everyone is just as dumb as you are? :laugh:

I'll stay here as long as I want and then move to Africa like a plan to do Nothing you can do can stop or make me shut up either way.

You hypocrite. Always crying about how bad White folks are yet you refuse to relocate to an all Black country where there are no Whites.

cowards do

Well what could be stoping the great Asclepias from relocating...you've been here hating Whites for a while now haven't you.

You hypocrite. Always crying about how bad White folks are yet you refuse to relocate to an all Black country where there are no Whites.
I dont understand why you think bad white people means I have to relocate? I'd rather stay here and cause them emotional turmoil. Do you frequently quit when things are stacked against you?

Well what could be stoping the great Asclepias from relocating...you've been here hating Whites for a while now haven't you.
Aggravating white people is the number one reason for not relocating immediately.

I dont understand why you think bad white people means I have to relocate? I'd rather stay here and cause them emotional turmoil. Do you frequently quit when things are stacked against you?

You're a bullsh*t artist...get the hell out and get your own stuff if you don't like it ***.

You're a bullsh*t artist...get the hell out and get your own stuff if you don't like it ***.
Make me. :cool-45:

So what's this, jungle-ology 101. Africa's a calling isn't it?

My work is not done here. You keep uncle tomming. Its what you do best. :laugh:

Scream his name, ho!

Scream his name, ho!
Stop whining uncle tom.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back