So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

i saw / heard the 'pencil neck' yesterday , what a 'hero' you got there Edward.

I love it, he drives Progressives nuts. THAT'S what you're upset about? How about start working with Republicans on infrastructure?

My%20meme%21-S.jpg
Rightards are funny... they spend all of Obama’s 8 years blocking everything they could — and as soon a Republican takes over, then they ask Democrats to work with them.

Where was this bipartisanship while Obama was in office?

I love it, he drives Progressives nuts. THAT'S what you're upset about? How about start working with Republicans on infrastructure?

My%20meme%21-S.jpg
Rightards are funny... they spend all of Obama’s 8 years blocking everything they could — and as soon a Republican takes over, then they ask Democrats to work with them.

it was hidden by "you gotta pass it to read it"

hidden by THAT bipartisanship.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

---------------------------------- the same place it was when 'mrobama' tried getting 'merrick garland' on the Supremes . Remember , the 'juan mcstain' is dead and gone . Hopefully there will never be anymore 'bipartisanship' with the enemy Faun .

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

/----/ "8 years blocking everything they could "
I wish they had. The RINOs were so afraid of being called racist they refused to stand up to Obozo.

Forum List

Back