So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

Why do you say "we can get trump [sic] for the same [tax evasion]?

What do you have to support that allegation other than your wishful thinking?
Why do you think he hides his tax returns hides his school grades ,,has one on one meetings with the murderer putin who the AH believes more than the FBI Now he's going after the FBI ? The pos is deranged
/—-/ Because it’s none of your fu*king business...
It's Americas f-ing business schmuck,,, The man is a crook and he's afraid to show his dirty linen
/——/ You’re saying the IRS is incompetent? You sound like an idiot lashing out
No you republican fool I'm saying that 1OUT OF 25 people that make a million a year have their taxes audited Trump has over estimated RE to get loans and under estimated to pay taxes He's committed fraud
/—-/ And you have the facts to back that charge up?

In one right-leaning poll. Among all others, he’s averaging just 42% over the last few days.

According to you, and many other far left wing Progressives there is only one right-leaning poll (a lie), the Rasmussen Report. So, what does Rasmussen say?

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Just more bullshit rhetoric from the retarded right. Just like they were saying the election was rigged .... until Trump won. Then it was no longer rigged.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The thing is...he didn't win.

Clinton did (I do not honor the Electoral College results).

USELECTIONFINAL.35230619_std.png

I am NO fan of hers. But Hillary Clinton is the President of the United States.

The rigged law be damned.

Just like Trump ignores that Maduro is the legally elected leader of Venezuela.
I ignore that Trump is the 'legally' elected leader of America.
/——/ When are you libtards gonna give up ona
/—-/ Trump at 50% approval
In one right-leaning poll. Among all others, he’s averaging just 42% over the last few days.
/——/ You can’t average Polls since they ask different questions and different demographics- but if they help you sleep at night....
The average I gave was all to the same question.., do you approve of the job trump is doing as president.
/——/ Link? I need to see the demographics
LOLOL

You mean you want to hunt for excuses. :lmao:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
/——/ Let me try and dumb it down for you. Is the winner of the World Series determine by averaging out all the runs hit in 7 games?

Just more bullshit rhetoric from the retarded right. Just like they were saying the election was rigged .... until Trump won. Then it was no longer rigged.
icon_rolleyes.gif
/—-/. Leftards were saying the election wasn’t rigged until Trump won.
And the moron said it was until he won
/----/ And leftards said it for two years after he won - and they still are...

He didn't win.

He maybe your POTUS.

He is NOT mine.

If he ever tried to tell me what to do...after I stopped laughing, I would probably spit in his face.

Have a nice day.
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló is through playing nice with President Trump.

"If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth," Rosselló said when asked about a tense meeting Wednesday between members of the Trump administration and Puerto Rican officials. "It would be a mistake to confuse courtesy with [lack of] courage."

The Washington meeting — which was attended by White House trade adviser Peter Navarro and members of Rosselló’s government — was requested after reports that Trump was considering halting further disaster relief to the beleaguered U.S. territory.

In a Wednesday meeting with Senate Republicans, Trump said the amount of aid Puerto Rico had so far received “is way out of proportion to what Texas and Florida and others have gotten,” according to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., who attended the meeting.

According to you, and many other far left wing Progressives there is only one right-leaning poll (a lie), the Rasmussen Report. So, what does Rasmussen say?

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Which is why that poll is the least accurate among all the polls when it comes to presidential job approval. And because it’s least accurate, causing it to be regularly higher than the rest, it’s the only poll rightards want to look at.

The thing is...he didn't win.

Clinton did (I do not honor the Electoral College results).

I am NO fan of hers. But Hillary Clinton is the President of the United States.

The rigged law be damned.

Just like Trump ignores that Maduro is the legally elected leader of Venezuela.
I ignore that Trump is the 'legally' elected leader of America.
/——/ You can’t average Polls since they ask different questions and different demographics- but if they help you sleep at night....
The average I gave was all to the same question.., do you approve of the job trump is doing as president.
LOLOL

/——/ Let me try and dumb it down for you. Is the winner of the World Series determine by averaging out all the runs hit in 7 games?
No, but the batting average of the winning team is taken by averaging out the at bats ÷ hits among all of the players. They don’t just factor in the one best player and ignore all the rest.

You walked into that one.

:dance:

LOLOL

No, but the batting average of the winning team is taken by averaging out the at bats ÷ hits among all of the players. They don’t just factor in the one best player and ignore all the rest.

/—-/ Nice dodge. Now explain how the winner is determined

LOLOL

That matters not since we’re talking about job approval polls and not winning baseball games. Just because you’re too dense to comprehend the difference doesn’t mean others are as stupid as you.

LOLOL

That matters not since we’re talking about job approval polls and not winning baseball games. Just because you’re too dense to comprehend the difference doesn’t mean others are as stupid as you.
/——/ You can’t answer why averaging out dissimilar polls is a reliable statistic.

Which is why that poll is the least accurate among all the polls when it comes to presidential job approval. And because it’s least accurate, causing it to be regularly higher than the rest, it’s the only poll rightards want to look at.

Rasmussen, one of two polls most accurately forecasting the 2016 presidential election.

But, thank you, thank you for going out of your way to again demonstrate your desperation and frustration at LOSING AGAIN! So much fun!

Rasmussen, one of two polls most accurately forecasting the 2016 presidential election.

But, thank you, thank you for going out of your way to again demonstrate your desperation and frustration at LOSING AGAIN! So much fun!

Wrong. Rasmussen was not even close.

Rasmussen said Clinton would get 45%, Trump 43%.

The actual result was Clinton 48.2% and Trump 46.1%.

First, please save that old, 'they got the percentage difference almost right'. So what? By that standard, if another poll had predicted Clinton would get 12.2% and Trump 10.1% - that would mean they were more accurate then Rasmussen (by your standards) because they got the percentage difference bang on. Which is - obviously - utter nonsense.
Total percentage differential is obviously what determines who was closest.

And Rasmussen was over 3% wrong on Clinton and over 3% wrong on Trump. That leaves a total of over 6% off.

Fox News said 48% and 44%. So they were dead on with Clinton and only off by two on Trump. So they were way closer then pathetic, biased Rasmussen.
Economist/YouGov said 49% and 45% (Clinton/Trump, respectively). They also were only off by 2%...far closer then Rasmussen.
ABC/Washington Post said 49%/45%. Hell they almost got it dead on...off by less than 1% total. MILES better then Rasmussen did.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports®
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Rasmussen was light years from being the most accurate pollsters on the 2016 election night.

Last edited:

/——/ You can’t answer why averaging out dissimilar polls is a reliable statistic.
Now you’re lying. I answered. The answer is it has zero correlation with job approval polls.

And while averaging polls unreliable in predicting results. It’s entirely useful in showing how off the mark Rasmussen is.

And if you don’t like averages, Gallup has trump’s approval rating at 39%.

First, please save that old, 'they got the percentage difference almost right'. So what? By that standard, if another poll had predicted Clinton would get 12.2% and Trump 10.1% - that would mean they were more accurate then Rasmussen (by your standards) because they got the percentage difference bang on. Which is - obviously - utter nonsense.

And Rasmussen was over 3% wrong on Clinton and over 3% wrong on Trump. That leaves a total of over 6% off.

Fox News said 48% and 44%. So they were dead on with Clinton and only off by two on Trump. So they were way closer then pathetic, biased Rasmussen.
Economist/YouGov said 49% and 45% (Clinton/Trump, respectively). They also were only off by 2%...far closer then Rasmussen.
ABC/Washington Post said 49%/45%. Hell they almost got it dead on...off by less than 1% total. MILES better then Rasmussen did.

Rasmussen was light years from being the most accurate pollsters on the 2016 election night.
Nice effort, but rightards are allergic to numbers. They won’t get it.

^^^ another yahoo who can’t grasp the usefulness of polling likely voters for an election poll and the uselessness of polling likely voters for an approval poll.

He didn't win.

He maybe your POTUS.

He is NOT mine.

If he ever tried to tell me what to do...after I stopped laughing, I would probably spit in his face.

Have a nice day.

"If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth," Rosselló said when asked about a tense meeting Wednesday between members of the Trump administration and Puerto Rican officials. "It would be a mistake to confuse courtesy with [lack of] courage."

The Washington meeting — which was attended by White House trade adviser Peter Navarro and members of Rosselló’s government — was requested after reports that Trump was considering halting further disaster relief to the beleaguered U.S. territory.

In a Wednesday meeting with Senate Republicans, Trump said the amount of aid Puerto Rico had so far received “is way out of proportion to what Texas and Florida and others have gotten,” according to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., who attended the meeting.
I would love to see the gov take a poke at Trump. The secret service would take him down in a New York second. How would the guy look with a canine agent's teeth in his ass. Then of course the inevitable arrest for assault.

I'd love to see it. Truly I would.

Yeah, I have a feeling a lot of people feel stupid about how anti-Mueller they were a few weeks ago, just because the president (even though he apparently has nothing to hide) told them how they should feel.

J/K: you guys don't do introspection.

Nope. The premise was a hoax. You accept Mueller's findings 100%? President Tump is a Patriot; agree??

lol

Greg

/---/ You boneheads just don't get it - or maybe you do but prefer to play stupid. You can't average out polls when they ask different questions in different demographics. You clowns love to compare Gallup to Rasmussen. Well, Gallup polls once a month with a random sample of 1,039 adults, monthly, Rassmussen polls 1,500 Likely Voters Daily.

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis.

Now read this if you're actually interested in polling methodology ( I doubt you are)
Comparing Approval Ratings From Different Polling Firms - Rasmussen Reports®

Question Wording - Rasmussen Reports offers survey participants a choice between Strongly Approve, Somewhat Approve, Somewhat Disapprove and Strongly Disapprove. Some firms offer simply Approve or Disapprove while others offer a scale that includes Excellent, Good, Fair or Poor. It is impossible to determine exactly what impact the different wording has on survey results.

However, it appears that the Somewhat Approve and Somewhat Disapprove categories may encourage some people to voice a minority opinion rather than saying they are not sure. In other words, when a president is popular, a segment of the population might say they Somewhat Disapprove. When a president is unpopular, some might say they Somewhat Approve.

He didn't win.

He maybe your POTUS.

He is NOT mine.

Have a nice day.

I would love to see the gov take a poke at Trump. The secret service would take him down in a New York second. How would the guy look with a canine agent's teeth in his ass. Then of course the inevitable arrest for assault.

I'd love to see it. Truly I would.
It'd be worth it if he broke Scumpts nose

They won't get this either
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff fired back at Republicans on his committee, including disgraced former chair Devin Nunes, calling for his resignation du...

See More

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Rep. Schiff’s controlled anger at GOP’s indifference on Russia

https://www.facebook.com/#

They won't get this either
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff fired back at Republicans on his committee, including disgraced former chair Devin Nunes, calling for his resignation du...

See More

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Rep. Schiff’s controlled anger at GOP’s indifference on Russia
i saw / heard the 'pencil neck' yesterday , what a 'hero' you got there Edward .

Forum List

Back