So a Chinese/American woman won 1st place in the Olympics.....

TOKYO — Sunisa Lee has won Olympic gold in the marquee individual competition of women's gymnastics after U.S. star and heavy favorite Simone Biles pulled out to take care of her mental health. "I was nervous, but I did my best, and I'm super proud of myself," Lee told reporters after the competition.

Sunisa Lee Claims Olympic Gold And Shows U.S. Gymnastics ...

View attachment 519241
www.npr.org/sections/tokyo-olympics-live-updates/2021/07/29/1022102484/si

So because the best black athlete didnt compete this allowed Suni to win. I think that Suni should give up her medal to Simone Biles because Simone is black, and a victim of racism by the Orientals of America...

Before you get your panties in a wad this is nothing but SARCASM, because this is the mentality of many progressives who visit this site. Good job Sunisa Lee, you earned it, as Simone didnt...
Q. What is wrong with you?

A. You're a racist and that means you are THE PROBLEM! It's ignorant fools like you who are deplorable, disgusting and hateful; your words seen all across our nation and the world, put discredit to the USMB and all American Citizens.

You don't care about anything? That seems to fit your profile.
I care about good wine. I care about my woman. I care about those weeds that I am going to have to remove from the driveway tomorrow...in this heat wave.

Why am I removing those weeds Francis? I care, and I am too cheap to hire someone to do it for me. I care about the Cardinals currently sitting at .500 when they have the squad to win the pennant...IMO. Still 60 games to go. The Brewers will shit the bed.

I care about a lot of things....but I don't care about anything enough where I can't quit it tomorrow.

I care about good wine. I care about my woman. I care about those weeds that I am going to have to remove from the driveway tomorrow...in this heat wave.
And that's it? Maybe if you wish really hard you'll become a real boy some day.

Why am I removing those weeds Francis? I care, and I am too cheap to hire someone to do it for me. I care about the Cardinals currently sitting at .500 when they have the squad to win the pennant...IMO. Still 60 games to go. The Brewers will shit the bed.

I care about a lot of things....but I don't care about anything enough where I can't quit it tomorrow.
It seems you care enough to express your hate of minorities. Why not head into a minority community with a sandwich board with writing how you really care about them. Be honest, and show your pathological hate for people you don't know and never will.

It seems you care enough to express your hate of minorities. Why not head into a minority community with a sandwich board with writing how you really care about them. Be honest, and show your pathological hate for people you don't know and never will.
I do not hate minorities. I lambaste them, but I do not hate them.

Thats a story white people made up. Kinda weird as europeans and white americans are known for being cannibals.
Now...come on. Africans are notorious cannibals, to this day.

Though they do not have a monopoly on the activity they are notorious for it.

Now...come on. Africans are notorious cannibals, to this day.

Though they do not have a monopoly on the activity they are notorious for it.
White myth. There are zero Africans that eat each other.

There are documented cases of whites eating each other. They are the only ones that are notorious for it. Where do you think the story about count dracula comes from?

White myth. There are zero Africans that eat each other.

There are documented cases of whites eating each other. They are the only ones that are notorious for it. Where do you think the story about count dracula comes from?

"Cannibalism has existed in the DRC for generations and still takes place in the bush. The indigenous pygmies of the Democratic Republic of the Congo are literally being eaten out of existence."

I like you though Asclepias. You have a different angle on the troll game.

Forum List

Back