Snowflakes are "AFRAID" of "Trump" written in chalk on sidewalk, but no problem with violent riots

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"TRUMP" in chalk....HATE CRIME!

RIOTING and attacking people who disagree with you....PROTESTING.

SNowflake logic.

SNowflake logic.
You should know all about SNowflake logic, colonel anus, you are one of the biggest, fluffiest snowflakes around, you scared sensitive little thing you.

SNowflake logic.

"Snowflake logic" = A twisted form of logic deeply rooted and manifested from daddy issues, abuse, self perpetuated shortcomings and from not getting enough hand holding from wealthier smarter folks. Poor souls.

These leftist Snowflake millennial college kids have parents who did a shit-sorry job of raising them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Spray painting KILL TRUMP on the street in a riot zone makes it a safe space. Don't you just love the safe space thing? I just love it. It makes perfect sense because rubber room makes perfect sense, all that what has evolved naturally from the straight jacket. Also, and this is the clench, trigger warnings. First amendment says to assemble in peace, so there's no way that in the homeland of the jargon of social justice, where there are microaggressions lurking around every corner, no one would ever be thinking drawing the KILL TRUMP red line on the street is a trigger warning. No more federal funding for you, snowflakes. Unless it's, you know, prison funding.

Spray painting KILL TRUMP on the street in a riot zone makes it a safe space. Don't you just love the safe space thing? I just love it. It makes perfect sense because rubber room makes perfect sense, all that what has evolved naturally from the straight jacket. Also, and this is the clench, trigger warnings. First amendment says to assemble in peace, so there's no way that in the homeland of the jargon of social justice, where there are microaggressions lurking around every corner, no one would ever be thinking drawing the KILL TRUMP red line on the street is a trigger warning. No more federal funding for you, snowflakes. Unless it's, you know, prison funding.

These stupid fucks actually admit their goal was to "STOP THE NAZI FROM SPEAKING"

The "NAZI" that these assholes are referring to is a HOMOSEXUAL who admittedly has anal sex with his black boyfriend.

VERY NAZI....

Idiot snowflakes.

Snowflakes certainly are terrified of all the "rioting liberals" that only exist in their terrified cult minds. That's why their masters love them so, because they're so easily manipulated.

The funny part is how they simultaneously cry about how the liberals are wimps, and how the liberals are beating them up. It seems to be their admission that they're even bigger wimps.

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

I think what we don't want to happen is ISIS attacking us here.

CHILDREN trying to escape from ISIS are not the focus of the temporary ban. They will be accepted when a vetting process that OBAMA should have put in place is structured.

More snowflake bullshit.

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

CHILDREN trying to escape from ISIS are not the focus of the temporary ban. They will be accepted when a vetting process that OBAMA should have put in place is structured.

More snowflake bullshit.
What excuse will you give for no 9/11's on Obamas watch Tell us it was all bushes doing?? lol

SNowflake logic.
You should know all about SNowflake logic, colonel anus, you are one of the biggest, fluffiest snowflakes around, you scared sensitive little thing you.

You started crying in post 2 of the thread. Doesn't speak well for you not being the snowflake

SNowflake logic.
Well you sure showed those scaredy cat snowflakes! You feel better now?

What is the point you are trying to make, specifically?
I laugh and shake my head every time I read these little petty rants trying to depict liberals as scared, angry, crybaby, snowflakes. Yall got these buzz words you are throwing around in an attempt to degrade the opposition and you sound like grade schoolers picking on kids at recess... Not sure if you feel tough or superior when making these comments or if you are just so insecure that you need to resort to childish insults, but regardless, thanks for the laugh.

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

More snowflake bullshit.
Colonel Is that an alternate fact?? that you repubs are so fond of throwing about??

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

More snowflake bullshit.
Colonel Is that an alternate fact?? that you repubs are so fond of throwing about??

What specifically are you referring to? What is the "ALTERNATE FACT"? I am using?

Forum List

Back