Snowden criticizes new CIA pick for involvement in torture program

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Snowden Criticizes New CIA Pick for Involvement in Torture Program
Former NSA contractor Edward Snowden criticized the Trump administration Tuesday for picking a CIA officer involved in the torture program to head the agency.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well when Snowden says something isn't good it usually isn't it. I'm not sure I agree with some chick in power of the CIA she also looks a bit to trendy which usually is a sign of a leftist fk.
But, gotta give her a chance yet.

I know, shocking that the boss of the CIA have any familiarity with TORTURE.

What do people think the purpose of the CIA is???

It's to violate human rights...to operate in an unconstitutional manner....while being funded and protected by Americans.

• Banned
Well I already don't trust her........... before even seeing Snowden say this. He's putting women into to many places just because their fkn women ( i feel) and trying to appease the fkd up feminist with this woman power bs....... I mean on one hand it's good to see women moving up but don't put women in there to make a political statement, not that Trump isn't making sure she can do the job but even his own bs him in information then he finds out later the pricks are insiders flipping on him or some bs like that.

• Banned

It's to violate human rights...to operate in an unconstitutional manner....while being funded and protected by Americans.

Yep the CIA is their way around UNCONSTITUTIONAL FKD UP BS........... and unhumanatarian acts.

Yep the CIA is their way around UNCONSTITUTIONAL FKD UP BS........... and unhumanatarian acts.

so is the FBI, the ATF, the BLM, the USFS, the fucking EPA, the NPS....all of them.

Former NSA contractor Edward Snowden criticized the Trump administration Tuesday for picking a CIA officer involved in the torture program to head the agency.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well when Snowden says something isn't good it usually isn't it. I'm not sure I agree with some chick in power of the CIA she also looks a bit to trendy which usually is a sign of a leftist fk.
The more I hear the more I love this guy.

291.jpg

while being funded and protected by Americans.

those fucks don't provide us with freedom. They jeopardize it.

Kosher...the cause of freedom isn't pretty. It is a rough, tough slog that sometimes, unfortunately, gets very dirty. There are forces that wish to take our freedom. It is our duty as Americans to support our forces in their fight. Will you join the fight? America needs you.

while being funded and protected by Americans.

those fucks don't provide us with freedom. They jeopardize it.

Kosher...the cause of freedom isn't pretty. It is a rough, tough slog that sometimes, unfortunately, gets very dirty. There are forces that wish to take our freedom. It is our duty as Americans to support our forces in their fight. Will you join the fight? America needs you.

The FBI, the CIA, the BLM, the USFS, and the national fart service are not engaged in protecting freedom.
They are engaged in dismantling it. They are ENEMIES of the US.
And the people who pretend otherwise are also our enemy.
So stuff it, commie.

Personally I have no problem with her. She understands the problem and knows how to deal with it. You don't negotiate with savages, especially when the majority of the DC Swamp is more intent on importing more jihadists to this country, than they are interrogating them.

Let the flaming begin.

Personally I have no problem with her. She understands the problem and knows how to deal with it. You don't negotiate with savages, especially when the majority of the DC Swamp is more intent on importing more jihadists to this country, than they are interrogating them.

Let the flaming begin.

If she pisses off lefties, I'm good. It doesn't matter, she's just filling a spot until we can eliminate it.

E Pluribus Unum...it takes a village, Kosher. The alphabets dot our landscape in beautiful array. They provide the services and protections we need as a people. What would prefer?

Let the flaming begin.

If she pisses off lefties, I'm good. It doesn't matter, she's just filling a spot until we can eliminate it.

You know darned well it's going to piss them off, even if she is a "minority". I'm surprised we're not healing the howls and gnashing of teeth already.

But between her and Gen. Mattis, we'll all sleep well at night. Like they say, "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." :biggrin:

Forum List

Back