What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snoop Dogg arrested...

ErikViking

VIP Member
Reaction score
Snoop Dogg with a female companion got arrested to night. Suspected of a lesser narcotic crime. So instead of coing to a party they had to spend their night at Södermalms police station in Stockholm.

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Reaction score
Snoop Dogg with a female companion got arrested to night. Suspected of a lesser narcotic crime. So instead of coing to a party they had to spend their night at Södermalms police station in Stockholm.
I thought Stockholm was pretty laid back with the lesser drug crimes? I bet the problem stemmed from the language barrier- they probably couldn't find anyone in the country that knew Ebonics.

SNOOP: Why you pigzizzles arrezziling, me? Fo' hittin' da chronic? This is fizzucked up, yo.
POLICE: I'm sorry sir, but the only other language I know is English. You'll have to spend the rest of the night in jail until we can find a translator.

OP
ErikViking

ErikViking

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Stockholm was pretty laid back with the lesser drug crimes? I bet the problem stemmed from the language barrier- they probably couldn't find anyone in the country that knew Ebonics.

SNOOP: Why you pigzizzles arrezziling, me? Fo' hittin' da chronic? This is fizzucked up, yo.
POLICE: I'm sorry sir, but the only other language I know is English. You'll have to spend the rest of the night in jail until we can find a translator.

:) That might be the true story! The drug stuff was just made up to save everyones faces.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Dis iz whack, fo shizzle.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List