Snoop Dog is giving up weed

A guy who makes a living from media hype notoriety wants us to "respect his privacy". Why would he give up smoking dope when the U.S. is on the verge of legalizing the noxious weed? It's bad for your mental and physical health?

If you think 2/3 puffs a day is worse than 20 cigarettes a day then you are very poorly “informed”
Each joint or bowl is 20x worse than a cigarette. Mainly because of the lack of filter. More tar and carcinogens than tobacco ever thought of having.

Yep, now that it is being legalized all over the country, it just is not fun to do anymore.

Snoop seems very defensive about his decision and asks that you not judge him for it.

WTH?

It used to be people would judge you for smoking it back in the day, but now people judge you for giving it up.

:auiqs.jpg:
It is not as hip anymore to smoke weed. Wine enemas are gaining in popularity.

It is not as hip anymore to smoke weed. Wine enemas are gaining in popularity.
I hope they are using cheap wine....
Like Jimbob's Kickass Red in the flip top easy open can.

Good wine is hard to afford and come by.

Each joint or bowl is 20x worse than a cigarette. Mainly because of the lack of filter. More tar and carcinogens than tobacco ever thought of having.
"Filtered" cigarettes are a sales gimmick. The filters do little or nothing to reduce the tar and junk inherent in inhaling the smoke from burning plant material. It goes against common sense to legalize the production and sale of a noxious weed while spending literally billions to combat cigarette smoking.

"Filtered" cigarettes are a sales gimmick. The filters do little or nothing to reduce the tar and junk inherent in inhaling the smoke from burning plant material. It goes against common sense to legalize the production and sale of a noxious weed while spending literally billions to combat cigarette smoking.
I find it absolutely hypocritical for the attempts to criminalize tobacco while legalizing Marijuana at the same time.

Razor Fist; "So I start reading the Bible, and you have 66 books written by 40 different authors spread over 3 different continents, in 3 different languages, over a 2,000-year period. Most of the authors had no knowledge of each other
Your pal Razor Fist thinks that devoted-to-God authors like Moses, David, his son Solomon the wise, St. Peter, the Apostle John, and St. Paul had no knowledge of each other after being blessed by God? And the good Book is found on the 7 continents and throughout populations living on islands in the five oceans who believe in and appreciate its teachings of Almighty God should watch out?

I truly beg to differ. We are saved through faith. So were the people who participated in recitations of the Bible being written down with as much accuracy as they humanly could. Many believers are scientists who will declare that science is about the beautiful universe God made for man and blessed by God for the benefit of mankind to whom he endowed with freedom of thought and actions.

Last edited:
Your pal Razor Fist thinks that devoted-to-God authors like Moses, David, his son Solomon the wise, St. Peter, the Apostle John, and St. Paul had no knowledge of each other after being blessed by God? And the good Book is found on the 7 continents and throughout populations living on islands in the five oceans who believe in and appreciate its teachings of Almighty God should watch out?

I truly beg to differ. We are saved through faith. So were the people who participated in recitations of the Bible being written down with as much accuracy as they humanly could. Many believers are scientists who will declare that science is about the beautiful universe God made and blessed.
I never met the guy or listened to his music....but I was aware of him.

However, I find it unique that a guy like him could do a 180 and seek righteousness after living and promoting the lifestyles he once did.

Yep, now that it is being legalized all over the country, it just is not fun to do anymore.

Snoop seems very defensive about his decision and asks that you not judge him for it.

WTH?

It used to be people would judge you for smoking it back in the day, but now people judge you for giving it up.

:auiqs.jpg:
I quit weed too.

Forum List

Back