Snooowwww

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Be careful what you wish for, we're still getting snowfall since early yesterday. I went out to shovel yesterday and twice today. All total, we are supposed to have around 10".

It's light and fluffy but really cold. I hear Boston is supposed to get a blizzard.

Well, I like snow. I hate slush. Dislike ice. My truck can handle it all. Rain, sleet, snow, rain, I will always be there, ready to being on the pain

Well, I like snow. I hate slush. Dislike ice. My truck can handle it all. Rain, sleet, snow, rain, I will always be there, ready to being on the pain

Does the truck have a plow attached? Might as well make some money if you can make it through some of these snow storms.

Not yet. Last year I did some plowing for some family members. I got paid 20
Bucks a piece. Old snow plow so it was free.

I do not get heavy snow often

You'd get a thousand for parking lots but you'd have to live in an area where you get some decent snowfalls.

You'd get a thousand for parking lots but you'd have to live in an area where you get some decent snowfalls.

Yep. Did my boss's driveway last month. Had to drive in his yard to do it and left tire marks. He was pissed. He is my friends dad

Snow can be good.
Snow shoveling is great exercise if a person does it right. I have a snow-blower but prefer to shovel.
Also, I find snow-shoeing really invigorating, unlike cross--country skiing, you don't need trails, so I go off the beaten path and it's just me and nature. Snow-shoeing around the area where my lake cabin is, can be full of wild animal viewing (deer, beavers, mink, rabbits, squirrels, coyotes and an occasion bear). :eek:
When I moved from the West Coast to Minny, I thought I'd acclimate myself to winter by taking up ice skating, but after nearly killing myself continuously falling down really hard, I decided I didn't need a contact sport to enjoy Winter, thus snow-shoeing. :eusa_angel:
I also enjoying making angels in the snow and attempting to write my name in the snow while peeing. :cool:
Never eat yellow snow. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back