SNL roast Trump, Putin, and Tillerson

Liberals think SNL skits and Comedy Central shows accurately portray Republicans, and yet they accuse us of buying into "fake news".
No, Liberals can usually tell the difference between news and parody.

Trump has no recourse. He looks like a widdle brat if this stuff bothers him. Nobody should be off limits from constant ridicule and harsh nasty criticism once they enter the political scene. Its only just begun. Its part of being an american...making fun of our leaders.

By the way how could it possibly bother anybody that someone is making fun of a president anyway? Grow the hell up....that's part of the job.

Trump has no recourse. He looks like a widdle brat if this stuff bothers him. Nobody should be off limits from constant ridicule and harsh nasty criticism once they enter the political scene. Its only just begun. Its part of being an american...making fun of our leaders.
Has he seen his arse over these yet ?
There are hundreds going the rounds over here. Not sure who should be more offended.
trump-queen-1481644033.jpg

Maybe he'll take a,page from the Clinton Playbook and Lorne Michaels, Alec Baldwin and several SNL writers will suddenly have accidents or commit suicide.

Lorne Michaels,might want to have a bulletproof house built quickly. I don't see the incoming POTUS putting up with this stuff too much longer.

Maybe Stump can take him out with some radioactive food? I hear that is one of Putee's favorite weapons. Yup Stump will go after anyone who mocks him. Cause is such a smart guy and will be a great Precedent!:badgrin:

Maybe Stump can take him out with some radioactive food? I hear that is one of Putee's favorite weapons. Yup Stump will go after anyone who mocks him. Cause is such a smart guy and will be a great Precedent!:badgrin:

He cannot be any worse than the Babboon currently in office or the Bitch who was his opponent.

The more Trump whines, the more SNL will pour it on. The 70 year old baby needs to grow up.

Has he seen his arse over these yet ?
There are hundreds going the rounds over here. Not sure who should be more offended.
trump-queen-1481644033.jpg

Oh look, Tommy-girl is fantasizing about Trump doing something gay like cross-dressing. Last month it was him and Putin together.

Your definition of morals and values is pretty screwed up.

No. Mine is based on thousands of years of history and social norms. Mr Obama's are based on roughly a century of whiny bitches getting their way. A century, I note, which has shown more decrease in Social Decency than any in over a millennium.

Got it. You want to send our country back 100 years.

Forum List

Back