'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Utter hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Hypocrite.

How do you know he's innocent? Frankly, his unhinged performance indicates kind of the oppossite.
So you’re anti-American, too, eh? This is part of what makes democrats enemies of the US. They oppose the American legal process.

What actress can play Dr. Ford the crazy cat lady? 2032.jpg untitled.png VISIONS-VIDEO-MUSIC-AND-FASHION-17.jpg

Democrats will twist that skit until it is believed as true. Truth will be disregarded. This is how an SNL skit became absolute truth. Democrats absolutely take as sworn truth that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

Pimps and whores, that's all they are in show business.

Oh get real - They satirize EVERYONE.
The problem is that most of you Malignant Orangelings have no sense of humor.
It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are better fodder for COMEDY.
Don't be such a snowflake.

Last edited:
Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

Pimps and whores, that's all they are in show business.

Oh get real - They satirize EVERYONE.
The problem is that most of you Malignant Orangelings have no sense of humor.
It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are FUNNIER.
Don't be such a snowflake.
Exactly.

And that Republicans and conservatives are so consistently ridiculous, wrong, and reprehensible – Trump in particular – they’re perfect grist for the satire mill.

Last edited:
You are quite clearly --- An idiot
Perhaps DailyCaller might convince you?
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Are In. This Season Is Off To A HUGE Start
it's a dopey 18-48 leftist's show, Nobody else watches it, especially the majority of Americans who voted for President Trump.

Try reading my links, instead of giving me one of yours.

:puhleeze:Everybody I talk to says they haven't watched it in years. And if you do, that just shows what an "idiot" you must be. :laugh:

:lame2:est show on television.

OMIGOD! Comedy is "disgusting"!
hair-fire.gif

I hate "laughter" don't you?

Considering it wasn’t funny. Just pure partisan bullshit. But what can you expect from Damon?

Where was the parody about the lying hack Ford!

Who played the accuser, Ford?
No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
SNL is a comedy show, some things are just meant to remain sad.
But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Utter hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Hypocrite.
Because the left are disgusting, lying whores.

Forum List

Back