SNL Last Night This is So Funny

I watched this and laughed the most of the way through.

They nailed. Jim Carry was so good as Biden. Maya Rudolph was excellent as Kamala Harris.

Enjoy!

Too bad it is total fiction almost the exact opposite of what really happened. Wallace read NO rules at the onset of the debate. It wasn't Trump who kept interrupting, especially at the onset, it was Biden and even Wallace for nearly the first full 20 minutes! At that point, Trump probably figured that he might as well do as well and join in if he was ever going to get anything he wanted to say in. After that it just fell apart as Wallace interrupted Trump more and more forcing Trump to become more combattive in his defense.

There was nothing funny about the skit other than the fact that it just perpetuates the stereotypes the left WANT to believe, and so become even more believable to them now that they have seen them perpetuated yet one more time.

I dare you to prove me wrong by going back and actually watching what happened and taking careful notes as I did.

They nailed. Jim Carry was so good as Biden. Maya Rudolph was excellent as Kamala Harris.

Enjoy!

Too bad it is total fiction almost the exact opposite of what really happened. Wallace read NO rules at the onset of the debate. It wasn't Trump who kept interrupting, especially at the onset, it was Biden and even Wallace for nearly the first full 20 minutes! At that point, Trump probably figured that he might as well do as well and join in if he was ever going to get anything he wanted to say in. After that it just fell apart as Wallace interrupted Trump more and more forcing Trump to become more combattive in his defense.

There was nothing funny about the skit other than the fact that it just perpetuates the stereotypes the left WANT to believe, and so become even more believable to them now that they have seen them perpetuated yet one more time.

I dare you to prove me wrong by going back and actually watching what happened and taking careful notes as I did.

It's comedy, not historical record.

Sadly, this is pretty close to the real thing.

Wow, Taz, I'm surprised that you would actually advertise publicly that you apparently have a totally distorted warped memory of reality. I bet you think Trump caused Covid and started the riots, too! That skit was almost the exact OPPOSITE of what actually happened and I dare you to prove me wrong! Trump was the only adult in the room that actually tried to answer questions with professionalism, stuck to his accomplishments or tried to answer them, keeping to the subjects and topics which Trump tried to respectfully debate, while Biden started from the very beginning all the way through with ludicrous facial expressions, laughing, snickering, openly dissing Trump personally, calling him names like a child, telling him to shut up, literally ignoring, refusing to even look at him and even said he wasn't even LISTENING to him while Wallace said and did nothing!

And all of that everytime Trump started getting close to nailing Biden on his record and history, all the while Wallace let Biden pretty much have free run of the floor while he increasingly badgered, cut off and argued with the president, sometimes cutting Trump off in the middle of answering the question he had just been asked!

People only got the twisted perception of the debate exemplified in the SNL skit because THAT'S THE ONE CHRIS WALLACE PAINTED by repeatedly ignoring Biden's bad behavior and interruptions while jumping down Trump's throat at the slightest thing. It's no wonder Trump finally became defensive by the end.

But you obviously see the world through blue-filtered glasses and won't go back as I did to actually carefully take notes of what really happened and the timeline in which they happened.

The entire debate was a set up to attack, discredit, delegitimize and vilify Trump from the start with Biden using every opportunity to simply attack Trump with baseless accusations and insults as Trump tried to talk actual policy and events while Wallace stood by and assisted.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Sadly, this is pretty close to the real thing. Haha.

Yes it was.

I loved the part where Maya Rudolph as Kamala Harris comes on and referees it then tells them they can have PB&J and apple slices after the debate.

As if she was talking to a couple of 5 year olds. She so nailed it. I just died laughing at that. It was perfect.

So you think Kamala Harris was actually on the debate too? The only 5 year old was Joe Biden who Chris Wallace let drag the debate right from the start down into a shitfest by the end with Wallace essentially assisting in rather than admit he SUCKED as a moderator. Between Biden's constant unprovoked attacks and insults and Wallace's hostile, incompetent moderation, Trump was left with nothing but fighting back, and of course, by the time the thing was over, people only remember how it ENDED rather than how it actually BEGAN.

Even the last question about why folks should vote for you speaks to the character of the whole debate:
Trump used his two minutes to list his accomplishments.​
Biden used the two minutes to rattle off a bunch more baseless attacks against Trump.​
I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Pretty decent.

Only a person would find that shit funny if they were suffering from the mental illness Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It didn't make either candidate look fit to be president.

Try going back and rewatching the first 17-20 minutes again and see if you still feel that way. Joe Biden is nothing but a thug who like too many politicians has made a lifetime career of sponging off taxpayers. He belongs in the backroom of a pool hall counting money for the mob while rolling non-payers with his brass knuckles.

Pretty decent.

Only a person would find that shit funny if they were suffering from the mental illness Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Try going back and rewatching the first 17-20 minutes again and see if you still feel that way. Joe Biden is nothing but a thug who like too many politicians has made a lifetime career of sponging off taxpayers. He belongs in the backroom of a pool hall counting money for the mob while rolling non-payers with his brass knuckles.

You want to rail against Biden. I don't have to watch the video again for you to do that. I said neither came across as presidential.

I'm old enough to have watched SNL when it was comedy for comedy's sake. Unhinged, irreverent, farcical, insane, you never knew what to expect. It made you laugh, sometimes hysterically, to the point of tears.
But sadly, SNL has devolved into trite predictability that lacks real comedy and is now a total bore fest. ... :cool:

The only real SNL was back in the 1970s. By the 1980s, it was a shell of its former self.

Looked and played the part well enough. Should have had much better writing for it, but it's a dumbed down world, so no real need.

Pretty decent.

You want to rail against Biden. I don't have to watch the video again for you to do that. I said neither came across as presidential.

I don't need to rail against Biden. The schmuck's performance that night speaks for itself. Of course you won't go back and even re-watch the first 15 minutes of it because it would change your recollection.

I had a headache by the time that debate was over, feeling neither man won. Then I was compelled to go back and watch it fresh from the beginning a 2nd time and realized that my first impression had been totally wrong! I was so soured by my LAST impression of the 90 minutes that I had lost track of the actual chronology of what really happened.

Pretty decent.

I don't need to rail against Biden. The schmuck's performance that night speaks for itself. Of course you won't go back and even re-watch the first 15 minutes of it because it would change your recollection.

I had a headache by the time that debate was over, feeling neither man won. Then I was compelled to go back and watch it fresh from the beginning a 2nd time and realized that my first impression had been totally wrong! I was so soured by my LAST impression of the 90 minutes that I had lost track of the actual chronology of what really happened.

I note that neither appeared presidential and you note that it gave you a headache and neither won. What exactly are you arguing against?

Enjoy!

It's comedy, not historical record.

No, it's political subterfuge disguised as comedy. It is the impression that they WANT you to believe actually happened. I mean, look at the number of people in this thread who actually said how ACCURATE it was! It wasn't even within a MILE of what actually happened! Not even a good caricature of it.

Wrong!

SNL hasn't been funny since the 1980s.

It is to people who haven't gotten old, bitter, and lost their sense of humor. Lighten up, Francis.

SNL has been talentless drek since the 1980s. People with a sense of humor watch stuff that is actually funny.

Those filthy ass New York Libtards actually think that demeaning and ridiculing the best President this country ever had is funny.

They think in their circle of demented TDS afflicted New York/Hollywood idiot Moon Bat friends it is but not to Americans.

Forum List

Back