Snarky memes

d2b7db76-f338-4369-8039-b52b6a34a431-Margulies_C20210125.jpg

For those that don't know medical terminology.........

That means these people had something else wrong with them, and COVID was their immune systems "last straw" before they died.

This doesn't mean COVID actually KILLED them.......it just means they contracted something ELSE that their body just couldn't handle, on top of all the other things it was having to deal with. They could have all contracted the measles or chicken pox or even the flu and died.
Thread is about snarky memes...

discussion not needed

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?????

View attachment 588528

If you are going to make a thread containing something SPECIFIC, then you need to DISTINGUISH TO EVERYBODY what YOUR definition of "snarky" is. Because I see PLENTY of stuff posted on here that has NOTHING to do with being snarky.........yet MY post was deleted and THEIRS are still on here???

Thats called HYPOCRISY.

Here's the definition for you............

Merriam Webster-
Essential Meaning of hypocrisy
the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do

Mods and Admins
You also might want to be professional enough to let people know what it was that was deleted and exactly WHY it was deleted, instead of just doing it randomly and from the shadows.
No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.

Forum List

Back