Smugglers making more money bringing migrants into the US than drugs.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The border security built by the Trump administration has been swiftly torn down by the Biden administration. and well over a million are here now. Thanks Joe and the ones who elected him !

I don't believe it.

There's much more risk with drugs. Much longer prison sentences.
I didn't make it up. It's what the man in the Fox interview said.

And first of all, most of the illegal drugs in the US are made here, grown here or brought in from Asia/ SE Asia on largely uninspected cargo ships like this one;
1639945144244.png

Not smuggled across the southern border.

The border security built by the Trump administration has been swiftly torn down by the Biden administration. and well over a million are here now. Thanks Joe and the ones who elected him !

O.mike, good post that makes people think. I am beginning to thi k the deep staters are pushing or pushed the Defund the police, the Wuhan virus thing et al to kill as many of the founders' genes in people to replace them with whoever kisses their Marxist asses. They got rid of 70 million with freebie abortions.

O.mike, good post that makes people think. I am beginning to thi k the deep staters are pushing or pushed the Defund the police, the Wuhan virus thing et al to kill as many of the founders' genes in people to replace them with whoever kisses their Marxist asses. They got rid of 70 million with freebie abortions.
Fear not my friend. There's a silent majority growing they can't stop. ...on both political sides. Lies and propaganda can only pull so much weight before the truth eventually wins.

There's a reason the mainstream media ratings are lower than ever-- it even sounds cliché at this point-- but people are sick and tired of being lied to.

President Trump was a genius coming up with those two beautiful words - Fake News.

I didn't make it up. It's what the man in the Fox interview said.

And first of all, most of the illegal drugs in the US are made here, grown here or brought in from Asia/ SE Asia on largely uninspected cargo ships like this one;
View attachment 577505
Not smuggled across the southern border.

They also smuggle people in those things as well.

I don't believe it.

There's much more risk with drugs. Much longer prison sentences.

Much longer pay off on investment in slave labor, they produce income for their cartel owners for years, plus no up front money needed on the smuggler's part, and no consequences, since people like you run interference for them and actively promote slavery, even providing 'sanctuary cities' for the slave runners.

Forum List

Back