Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

As an example look what we did with dogs.

Every single dog on this planet is descended from a common wolf ancestor. We did this with thousands of years of selective cross breeding.

Creating a single being from cross-breeding a two completely different gene pools from two completely different planets is not remotely comparable.

There is nothing wrong with coming up with "alternative" theories to unanswered scientific questions. But, those alternative theories must be compatible with what we already know and have observed.

The DNA of two different Earth species are incompatible for reproduction ... that would be far more the case for DNA of two completely different planets.

As an example look what we did with dogs.

Every single dog on this planet is descended from a common wolf ancestor. We did this with thousands of years of selective cross breeding.

Creating a single being from cross-breeding a two completely different gene pools from two completely different planets is not remotely comparable.

There is nothing wrong with coming up with "alternative" theories to unanswered scientific questions. But, those alternative theories must be compatible with what we already know and have observed.

The DNA of two different Earth species are incompatible for reproduction ... that would be far more the case for DNA of two completely different planets.

DNA is DNA no matter what part of the Universe you are in. Not to mention there have been a few scientist that believe this Universe is a hologram.

Science is science and theories are theories. It don't make it not scientific if you only see one side or believe in one side. That is not science at all. That is called being stuck in a box that you can't get out of. Science is about experimentation and learning new things not continue to keep yourself locked up in one thought process.
I've spent a few years in laboratories. You?

There is reasons why our "masters" won't tell us what really happened in the past.

Who are our master? And what secret information do you believe they possess?

Getting a little bit from the subject but this goes into great detail:

If you keep the masses docile and ignorant, it is far easier to control them

Science is science and theories are theories. It don't make it not scientific if you only see one side or believe in one side. That is not science at all. That is called being stuck in a box that you can't get out of. Science is about experimentation and learning new things not continue to keep yourself locked up in one thought process.
I've spent a few years in laboratories. You?

You making Meth in a lab don't count. I don't need to work in a laboratory to find information.

DNA is DNA no matter what part of the Universe you are in.

How species on other planets evolve and how their reproductive transmission occurs is purely speculative. We have no data or observations on which to create a theory.

DNA is DNA no matter what part of the Universe you are in.

How species on other planets evolve and how their reproductive transmission occurs is purely speculative. We have no data or observations on which to create a theory.

I don't disagree that there is evolution. That can be plainly seen in nature. The problem I have is such a giant leap in such a short amount of time.

Darwin didn't prove God does not exist. All he did was prove that all living things change and adapt over long, long, long, long, long periods of time.
......he doesn't need to prove god doesn't exist....the theists need to prove he does

Forum List

Back