Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

This blows me away

But why should it? I should be used to the childish, un-American, demonic, anti-Christ BS of the left.

from site

If the justices get involved, they would have an opportunity to rule for the first time on whether ex-presidents enjoy immunity from prosecution. Justice Department policy prohibits the indictment of a sitting president.

Elsewhere from site:

Trump lawyers, meanwhile, have said he cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president — a claim that prosecutors have vigorously rejected.

Comment:

It says "Trump cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president."

isn't it part of a president's duties to uphold the Constitution?

Election laws were violated in the last election, laws written in the US Constitution which states that the state legislators have control over election places, times and procedures. Yet, last time, governors and others usurped the state legislatures.

Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley​

Derp…
No shit, dude.
Just as Trump is trying to delay it until after. :uhoh3:

It’s set to start in March. There’s no reason for it not to be done before the election.

If these folks are allowed to incarcerate the leading opposition candidate for POTUS, America is over. The chances are actually quite good that if after everything else these Marxists have done or attempted, they actually convict him and put him in prison, he's apt to win by a landslide. What then?
Or you’re just pining over a criminal. :rolleyes:

Gee whiz Wally, prices are only going up at 4% instead of 9%.
Prices aren't going up ya moron.
Holy Shit.
Have you been shopping lately? Hell No you haven't.

1). Are Eggs 4% more than last month? NO
2). Is Meat 4% more than last month? NO
3). Is gas 4% more than last month? NO

In Fact, can you name a single product that is 4% higher than last month.

he has no right to take away a person's right to an APPEALS court review

Learn some law, for God's sake

But don't feel bad.. looks like that idiot Smith doesn't know the law either

:auiqs.jpg:
trump will be able to appeal, but the supremes will expedite the case, OF
he has no right to take away a person's right to an APPEALS court review

Learn some law, for God's sake

But don't feel bad.. looks like that idiot Smith doesn't know the law either

:auiqs.jpg:
that is not what is happening.

if the supreme court rules in trump's favor on this one g w bush can murder with impunity and jimmy carter can rob a bank, with secret service driving the getaway ambulance.

What's wrong Hutch Starskey don't you have the guts to debate me anymore?... I guess you are tired of losing to me so you just post laughing emoticons... maybe you should consider that I may be right and you may be wrong....

I am still confused. Ever since these charges were filed against Trump the fanboys have insisted that they would be thrown out once a real court that wasn’t run by commies, liberals, or other than the fanboys, got involved.

So now here is your chance. The Supreme Court can settle this once and for all and the fanboys are livid. There are a couple possible explanations that I see. I’m hoping one of the fanboys can explain it.

Option one. They don’t really want the question settled because they know that there is literally no way any court is going to say the President, any President, is above the law. So the obvious plan of dragging out the question to every level of appeals to delay the trial is failing and this makes them furiously angry.

For option one the Fanboys have to realize that Trump broke the law and don’t want him held accountable. Breaking the law to stop the evil leftists is justified. Or something.

Option two. Being that the fanboys are so filled with hatred they detest anything the left does. Even if this thing could help them.

Now for this to be the answer the fanboys would be so full of hatred and rage as to be practically insensible.

So why is this a bad thing?

Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley​

Duh, no shit, Sherlock! Why wouldn't Jack Smith try to beat the election date to keep Adolf Trump from pardoning himself!?
So you admit it is political.

Forum List

Back