Smash and grab villains

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Smash and grab villains. We aren't looking at this to the right way. When they gang together like this it isn't simple robbery it's piracy they should be prosecuted on those grounds if we allow this type of anarchy to get a foothold in our society it will nearly impossible to stop it. That's why they used to execute pirates. What do you think would be appropriate to do with these villains ?

Smash and grab villains. We aren't looking at this to the right way. When they gang together like this it isn't simple robbery it's piracy they should be prosecuted on those grounds if we allow this type of anarchy to get a foothold in our society it will nearly impossible to stop it. That's why they used to execute pirates. What do you think would be appropriate to do with these villains ?
Vigilante justice. You loot, we shoot.

They've been doing it for decades............why does anybody give a shit NOW?!

I worked at JCPenneys in the late 1980's. Bunch of n-grs DROVE THROUGH the outside garage door gate, the DOUBLE glass doorways, and INTO the fucking building!!! Loaded up the truck with everything they could throw in it, and sped out of the building!

Living in the DFW metro area 99% of my adult life......there are stories like this at least once a month since I worked in retail stores like JCP back in the 80's.

They've been doing it for decades............why does anybody give a shit NOW?!

I worked at JCPenneys in the late 1980's. Bunch of n-grs DROVE THROUGH the outside garage door gate, the DOUBLE glass doorways, and INTO the fucking building!!! Loaded up the truck with everything they could throw in it, and sped out of the building!

Living in the DFW metro area 99% of my adult life......there are stories like this at least once a month since I worked in retail stores like JCP back in the 80's.
Maybe because it's expanding it's not isolated instances anymore. I put all the Cyber crap on the same level for anarchists they don't care about anybody or civilization it'll be around doing if we allow them to continue something has to be done.

Link?

How about have all their personal possesions donated to charity, then send them off to a labor camp where they can dig trenches for a while. My guess these are people who shun work.

Maybe the castle doctrine on a federal level would be some kind of solution.

Street Justice. Everyone should follow Bernie Goetz example.

How about have all their personal possesions donated to charity, then send them off to a labor camp where they can dig trenches for a while. My guess these are people who shun work.
I like that criminals that actually do society a favor after attacking it so badly.

Maybe the castle doctrine on a federal level would be some kind of solution.
Not that I don't like it, I do but I think it could get kind of messy, with mixed results.

Not that I don't like it, I do but I think it could get kind of messy, with mixed results.
Yes, the results may be unclear. But what to do in this case? The other solution is increasing the number of the police with increasing their financing.

It's all a proven hoax.

1638806875677.png

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that the smash-and-grab crime wave is a hoax drew howls from fellow lawmakers on Capitol Hill, as retailers and police detailed the huge impact of organized theft.
AOC rebuked for doubting smash-and-grab sprees are happening: ‘Tone-deaf and offensive’

There has to be some organization. Have they looked into how they are organized? I assume phones and social media of some sort.

Should be trackable. Anytime you grab one of them, track who they were in communication with. Any of them, who's phones put them in the same area of the robbery, take a look at them, see if they have the shit, see if they match photos from security cameras.

Have some respect. These aren't criminals. They are Democrats.

This is just part of the Democrat's plan to "build back better" that works hand in hand with the arson and the forced shutdowns. First, they destroy traditional retail business, and then they build it back by making Jeff Bezos and the Chinese online firms even richer.

Have some respect. These aren't criminals. They are Democrats.

This is just part of the Democrat's plan to "build back better" that works hand in hand with the arson and the forced shutdowns. First, they destroy traditional retail business, and then they build it back by making Jeff Bezos and the Chinese online firms even richer.

It will benefit online shopping. They don't have to worry about shoplifters and smash and grab.

Another vigilante sample wow kind of scary territory, not just for the perps.
Why is it scary to think of a vigilante taking a stand of their ground but the thought of a mob smashing, grabbing, and looting someone’s livelihood or a corporation’s investment in a town or city is not scary? Is the latter justifiable? From some circles, it is. To me, that is scary.

What do you suggest is a viable deterrent to prevent smash and grab? More security? That is not acceptable either among many progressives because that means “profiling”. Any and all risk management means there must be profiling. It’s science, not social.

Forum List

Back