Small difference between Pelosi and Trump

Speaker Pelosi: "I don't talk about the president when I'm out of the country. That's my principle."

She doesn't have to. That's what she sends out her little shoe-shine boy Obama to do for her.

View attachment 264251

So Obama was at a memorial event and bickering about domestic politics?

Could you show us a memorial event where Obama was complaining about Republicans... There is a time and a place for such actions...
He did it at McCain’s funeral. He spoke at my son’s graduation in 2010 and his speech was very political at times. He even got some boos at the Big House.

It’s funny how consumers of DNCMSM know so little about BO.

John McCain funeral: Obama's eulogy denounces 'insult and bombast' in politics

His eulogy was something the John McCain denounced himself. John McCain represented respectful politics and treated people he he might disagree with, with respect... It was the mark of the man. Are you suggesting that Obama doesn't say something about what the man stood for in his eulogy?

So this is not the same... Taking isult at every word out of Obama mouth is not the same as what Trump did...
LMFAO. Crazy Johnny had as nasty a mouth as any pol in DC. You are amazingly uninformed.

Speaker Pelosi: "I don't talk about the president when I'm out of the country. That's my principle."

She doesn't have to. That's what she sends out her little shoe-shine boy Obama to do for her.

View attachment 264251

Could you show us a memorial event where Obama was complaining about Republicans... There is a time and a place for such actions...
He did it at McCain’s funeral. He spoke at my son’s graduation in 2010 and his speech was very political at times. He even got some boos at the Big House.

His eulogy was something the John McCain denounced himself. John McCain represented respectful politics and treated people he he might disagree with, with respect... It was the mark of the man. Are you suggesting that Obama doesn't say something about what the man stood for in his eulogy?

So this is not the same... Taking isult at every word out of Obama mouth is not the same as what Trump did...
I am sorry. McCain will be forever marked as mediocre. Privileged through family and coming up a chromosome short. Those who vote Repub will not forget and those Progs who sings his tune now because the other side had enough of people like him will revert soon enough to their venomous selves.

View attachment 264251

TRANSLATION:
  • Representing respectful politics: Sucking Democrat's asses and praising your opponent, something Dems never reciprocate in kind.
  • Treating people you might disagree with with respect: You know, like how Dems have treated Trump.

View attachment 264251

I am sorry. McCain will be forever marked as mediocre. Privileged through family and coming up a chromosome short. Those who vote Repub will not forget and those Progs who sings his tune now because the other side had enough of people like him will revert soon enough to their venomous selves.

I'll always remember John McCain as that sagging pustule of a pathetic RINO who got out of bed with a brain tumor to fly across the nation just before dying, just so that he could be the DECIDING vote to kill reforming Obamacare for hundreds of millions of needy, desperate Americans while he kept his 100% government paid for Cadillac health insurance for himself just to fuck his own party, cause Trump to fail at a landmark promise and give one last parting gift to his buddies, the Democraps. May that mean-spirited vengeful bastard's rotting corpse be long-filled with maggots.

angrymccain.jpg

Seems Trump knew him better than we ever did in the first place.

Last edited:
Pelosi’s behavior is better, but means nothing. You should know by now the kind of person Trump is.

At any rate the whole impeachment thing is BS. W and BO did far worse than Trump, yet they never faced impeachment.

Barrack Obama didn’t lie, cheat or steal as his modus operandi while in office. He didn’t cost up to Putin, and he didn’t take bribes. NONE of his cabinet members were fired for corrupt practices. None of his staffers are in jail.

Obama didn’t have chaos or turnover and other world leaders NEVER laughed at him.

There was not a single day Obama was in office that I feared waking up to WWIII. World leaders didn’t laugh in his face. I can’t say the same for Trump.

View attachment 264251

I'll always remember John McCain as that sagging pustule of a pathetic RINO who got out of bed with a brain tumor to fly across the nation just before dying, just so that he could be the DECIDING vote to kill reforming Obamacare for hundreds of millions of needy, desperate Americans while he kept his 100% government paid for Cadillac health insurance for himself just to fuck his own party, cause Trump to fail at a landmark promise and give one last parting gift to his buddies, the Democraps. May that mean-spirited vengeful bastard's rotting corpse be long-filled with maggots.

View attachment 264305

Seems Trump knew him better than we ever did in the first place.

Well tell us how you really feel you Russian piece of shit.

Small difference between Pelosi and Trump

not much difference - her hands are only slightly bigger

View attachment 264251

Where are getting this shit? From MSNBC?

Please get informed. These links clearly and unambiguously destroy your opinion.

Crazy Johnny was an elitist, corporatist, lying warmonger.

Please get informed before posting.

John McCain: “American Hero”

Turncoat: John McCain Is A Globalist Shill, Uses Speech To The Elite To Attack Trump - America Talks

John McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

McCain Spends Big Against Ward In “Despicable” Attacks

View attachment 264251

Please get informed. These links clearly and unambiguously destroy your opinion.

Turncoat: John McCain Is A Globalist Shill, Uses Speech To The Elite To Attack Trump - America Talks

McCain pissed across Trumps path - ergo, Trumps trained smeardrones attacked then proceeded to gut John like a fish.

View attachment 264251

McCain pissed across Trumps path - ergo, Trumps trained smeardrones attacked then proceeded to gut John like a fish.
That’s hilarious. Trump is a lying warmongering buffoon but NOT nearly as bad as McCain.

When did the Left flip on McCain? My guess is as soon as he attacked Trump. The left is so slanted that ANYONE who attacks Donnie is their friend. Their motto has always been the enemy of my enemy is my friend...no matter if he is a lying corrupt elitist warmonger.

Last edited:
I like a man who speaks his mind.

United front? At this time, no. We are clearly divided. There is no incentive to be otherwise, considering what the Democrats have openly become in just two decades.

You know they were there to represent all of America...
Do you think Trump represented America when he says what he said there...
Where Pelosi decided not to have domestic bickering on a day like this...

By the way could you show us another world leader domestic politics bickering last week at this event OR show a previous President from either party behaving like this at past war memorials?

Pelosi arranged to have her 'jail Trump' comment leaked on early D-Day, knowing he would respond and then acted like she was Shirley Temple.
Pelosi cheorographed the whole thing you ingrate!

Pelosi’s behavior is better, but means nothing. You should know by now the kind of person Trump is.

At any rate the whole impeachment thing is BS. W and BO did far worse than Trump, yet they never faced impeachment.

Barrack Obama didn’t lie, cheat or steal as his modus operandi while in office. He didn’t cost up to Putin, and he didn’t take bribes. NONE of his cabinet members were fired for corrupt practices. None of his staffers are in jail.

Obama didn’t have chaos or turnover and other world leaders NEVER laughed at him.

There was not a single day Obama was in office that I feared waking up to WWIII. World leaders didn’t laugh in his face. I can’t say the same for Trump.
Good God that’s delusional. Obama was just as corrupt as dumbass W. Both disgusting liars and warmongers. O was considered a joke around the world and loved Putin.

United front? At this time, no. We are clearly divided. There is no incentive to be otherwise, considering what the Democrats have openly become in just two decades.

By the way could you show us another world leader domestic politics bickering last week at this event OR show a previous President from either party behaving like this at past war memorials?

Pelosi arranged to have her 'jail Trump' comment leaked on early D-Day, knowing he would respond and then acted like she was Shirley Temple.

Hang on...

So you are saying that Pelosi knew Trump has no self control so she shouldn't answer questions about him honestly...

Pelosi basically said she wants to beat him next year and then hand over the criminal investigation after he leaves office to a proper DA...

When further asked about when abroad, she reminded people that having domestic fights at a memorial service is highly inappropriate...

Hang on...

So you are saying that Pelosi knew Trump has no self control so she shouldn't answer questions about him honestly...

Pelosi basically said she wants to beat him next year and then hand over the criminal investigation after he leaves office to a proper DA...

When further asked about when abroad, she reminded people that having domestic fights at a memorial service is highly inappropriate...

The bitch set him up!
Trump took da' bait.
BFD!!!....:bigboy:.

Good God that’s delusional. Obama was just as corrupt as dumbass W. Both disgusting liars and warmongers. O was considered a joke around the world and loved Putin.

Delusional is Trump saying Putin wanted Hillary to win...

By the way if someone disagrees with you it doesn't make them corrupt... Obama had the choice of deserting allies in Middle East or supporting them. Obama didn't vote to goto Iraq and the information give doesn't mean Hillary was corrupt for voting for it... There was corrupt elements in the Bush Administration but I don't see evidence that Bush actually knew about that.

Colin Powell said the information they received was false.

This is why I think one of the main questions that should be asked of Trump when he lies. 'Where did get that information from?'... Explain that the information is false and someone in the White House is trying to undermine you. Then when is says (eventually), go after the source.. Make it so no one wants to feed the Trump ego by giving him false information...

Hang on...

The bitch set him up!
Trump took da' bait.
BFD!!!....:bigboy:.

No matter what you can say about Pelosi, that makes Trump easily played fool...

Pelosi is right then to expose him, it's her job...

You may disagree with her on other issues but she did her job well here...

Forum List

Back