Small businesses in Manhattan are paying the price for tight security at Trump Tower.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Really? Trump is much more important then the peasants with small businesses surrounding his castle.
Melania Trump plans to stay in the tower and not go to the Whitehouse, so many doors can close by Mr. job makers mob scene.

"It's been very frustrating for the businesses on the block," Derek Walsh, who owns Judge Roy Bean, a pub within a block of Trump Tower, told CNNMoney. "Nobody wants to walk down a street with their wife or their kids, when there's a bomb squad, when there's a command post, three layers of barricades, and 150 cops."

Trump Tower security is costing nearby businesses

This issue was reported on the news as well.

There are winners as well as losers in this game.

Any café selling to cops is a winner.

Any restaurant selling to nightlife is a loser.

The loser businesses are considering moving. But they are waiting to see if anything changes in January after Donald moves into The White House.

If Melania stays behind then probably nothing will change in NYC.

Anyone know if any of the businesses are reimbursed or the like due to this? Would seem to be a very expensive cost of business in Manhattan at this time of the year.

The loser businesses are considering moving. But they are waiting to see if anything changes in January after Donald moves into The White House.

I am not really sure who would be benefiting from this, Tiffany's is losing especially with Christmas coming.

Tiffany sales hurt by Trump security circus

image.jpeg

Maybe Obastard can go down there and give them all free cell phones.

I am not really sure who would be benefiting from this, Tiffany's is losing especially with Christmas coming.

I was going to post this

That store's sales are down 25%, apparently, and it accounts for 10% of the company's sales.

But I don't know what the Secret Service would do?

The entire family should move to D.C.

Really? Trump is much more important then the peasants with small businesses surrounding his castle.
Melania Trump plans to stay in the tower and not go to the Whitehouse, so many doors can close by Mr. job makers mob scene.

"It's been very frustrating for the businesses on the block," Derek Walsh, who owns Judge Roy Bean, a pub within a block of Trump Tower, told CNNMoney. "Nobody wants to walk down a street with their wife or their kids, when there's a bomb squad, when there's a command post, three layers of barricades, and 150 cops."

Trump Tower security is costing nearby businesses
Its a damn shame when a group like the liberals in this country can cause so much hate and discontent that people are afraid to even walk down the damn street because of what those animals might do.
and of course, the liberals while acting like rabid dogs will claim innocence all day long.

I was going to post this

That store's sales are down 25%, apparently, and it accounts for 10% of the company's sales.

Why? Would it cost DC less?

Its a damn shame when a group like the liberals in this country can cause so much hate and discontent that people are afraid to even walk down the damn street because of what those animals might do.
and of course, the liberals while acting like rabid dogs will claim innocence all day long.

I was so excited to see all of the excuses ...And your's Takes The Cake
Seriously you can do better than that?

I think Hillary's medical bills would probably be higher than the security for Trump's tower.

Did you see how she fainted just walking to a car? She just didn't have the stamina, folks.

I was so excited to see all of the excuses ...And your's Takes The Cake
Seriously you can do better than that?
no need to do better when the truth is all you have.
You explain the fear in front of Trump towers? is it from the people that voted for him? maybe the terrorists that obama let in are going to seek revenge? who exactly would it be?
I think that the liberals have already proven themselves to be worthless pieces of violent shit. Correct me if Im wrong.

Its cheaper than Obama taking a vacation every week. Not only security, but transportation costs as well.

..oh and green fees.

I was going to post this

Why? Would it cost DC less?

Yes.

It's much less disruptive, and they're used to it.

The traffic is much worse in Manhattan now.

It's faster to walk to 3rd to catch a taxi to LGA than it is in the heart of midtown. Midtown can be like a parking lot.

Forum List

Back