Small businesses in Manhattan are paying the price for tight security at Trump Tower.

Tough shit. The fuckers in NYC shut DOWN the economies of the *fly over states* with their bs "monument" and "public lands" and "land use" policies. Now they can see what it feels like to have to lose income because they happen to live somewhere that someone with more money and who is more powerful wants to hang out.

Maybe if those businesses were not in a city with such huge taxes, they might be able to afford a loss for a month or two. Reading the story, it sounds like those businesses are living paycheck to paycheck.

I am sure the overhead is very expensive... Why should this fall the the small businesses..
Trump should pay their rent until the summer.

That would make them "welfare shop owners".

Fuck them.

LOL..I know that you have more compassion than how you are coming across in this thread....
You are all bark and no bite...

NYC is something like 73 percent liberal. Fuck them. I'd love to see them starve, I have no problem with watching them suffer in the same way they've dictated that others suffer. Those people are the ones who vote overwhelmingly to pass illegal land use laws against people who live hundreds and thousands of miles away. They vote to level incredibly punitive policies against the people in the fly over states, and they sneer at us when we suffer under them.

They can eat dirt. It's nice that you have warm fuzzy thoughts about me, but you probably shouldn't. I'm a pragmatic individual, and I have no problem with watching people suffer the consequences of their own stupidity. In this case, the consequence of their stupidity is that nobody has any compassion for them.

Tough shit. The fuckers in NYC shut DOWN the economies of the *fly over states* with their bs "monument" and "public lands" and "land use" policies. Now they can see what it feels like to have to lose income because they happen to live somewhere that someone with more money and who is more powerful wants to hang out.

Maybe if those businesses were not in a city with such huge taxes, they might be able to afford a loss for a month or two. Reading the story, it sounds like those businesses are living paycheck to paycheck.

I am sure the overhead is very expensive... Why should this fall the the small businesses..

Fuck them.

LOL..I know that you have more compassion than how you are coming across in this thread....

NYC is something like 73 percent liberal. Fuck them. I'd love to see them starve, I have no problem with watching them suffer in the same way they've dictated that others suffer. Those people are the ones who vote overwhelmingly to pass illegal land use laws against people who live hundreds and thousands of miles away. They vote to level incredibly punitive policies against the people in the fly over states, and they sneer at us when we suffer under them.

They can eat dirt. It's nice that you have warm fuzzy thoughts about me, but you probably shouldn't. I'm a pragmatic individual, and I have no problem with watching people suffer the consequences of their own stupidity. In this case, the consequence of their stupidity is that nobody has any compassion for them.

Ouch.... well I get your frustration but it doesn't make it ok for Trump who ran on bringing jobs to America could care less for his own neighbors..

When I had construction done on my home I was really careful not to piss off my neighbors.

Fuck them.

Ouch.... well I get your frustration but it doesn't make it ok for Trump who ran on bringing jobs to America could care less for his own neighbors..

When I had construction done on my home I was really careful not to piss off my neighbors.

His neighbors are narcissistic twats. They will be fine.

So you're for Trump fucking these businesses over.

Fascinating.

How is this Trumps fault, because he won the presidency?

So winning the presidency elevates you to the do no wrong position?

So you've never criticized Obama?

No, but WTF do you expect him to do? That's where he lives. No matter where he goes, he's going to have that security with him. If he doesn't piss off the stores, he'll be pissing of neighbors in an upper-class community, and then you libs will be starting another thread on that.

He hasmo money to burn so simply pay your security....it costs him less than zero. His tax breaks will pay for them 10o thousand times over. If they don't like it, move to a trailer in south Carolina.

He hasmo money to burn so simply pay your security....it costs him less than zero. His tax breaks will pay for them 10o thousand times over. If they don't like it, move to a trailer in south Carolina.

Obviously you have no idea what tax breaks are.

Fascinating.
less of a fucking than you are willing to accept they got from obama. Why is it ok that obama can screw them right out of business, but not ok for Trump to cause a little commotion with security?
Is the real reason that the liberals wont be as free to rob those stores now due to all the security?
You are dishonest.
Yes it is bad if those businesses lose a few weeks of profit, but thats a few weeks. the ACA, minimum wage increases, taxes etc.. are permanent, those things will put a business out of business. Where is your concern. When will you speak out against the liberal policies that are killing small business in America.
We will wait for your outrage.

Fascinating.
less of a fucking than you are willing to accept they got from obama. Why is it ok that obama can screw them right out of business, but not ok for Trump to cause a little commotion with security?
Is the real reason that the liberals wont be as free to rob those stores now due to all the security?
You are dishonest.
Yes it is bad if those businesses lose a few weeks of profit, but thats a few weeks. the ACA, minimum wage increases, taxes etc.. are permanent, those things will put a business out of business. Where is your concern. When will you speak out against the liberal policies that are killing small business in America.

Not only that, but we would have to question the honesty of these businesses considering where they are at which is Democrat utopia.

Are they actually telling the truth, or are they in outrage like other liberals across the country willing to do anything to belittle the Donald?

FINALLY! The Left gives a shit about Small Business......granted, it's within a block or two. Where the fuck are you people when regulations, regulation, and high taxes hurt small business across the USA? You people are either silent or you treat those small businesses as Corporations. It was you people that mocked the notion of a plumber setting up a business that generates $250,000 per year before taxes, regulations, and expenses.

When the Obamas went on vacation and spring break, it cost millions a day, it was good because you can't expect them not to vacation. Bush had his ranch, it is all part of the Presidential life. It cost millions to protect the President and the family.

It's New York, I'm sure they will find a way to help businesses out.

Fascinating.
You are dishonest.

Not only that, but we would have to question the honesty of these businesses considering where they are at which is Democrat utopia.

Are they actually telling the truth, or are they in outrage like other liberals across the country willing to do anything to belittle the Donald?
and there is the problem, they pick so many non issues to try and create an issue from that its just impossible to tell if they are sincere or not. My guess is that in reality they dont care. in the first place, isn't the business owner supposed to be the enemy? pays small wages, does not pay his/her fair share of taxes, owners get filthy rich off the labor of others, and now suddenly we care so much about that poor business man that might lose a dollar because Donald Trumps Wife and children have to have additional security because the same people crying about the businessman are the same people the security is so heavy because of.
but, this all goes back to the inability of the liberal to take responsibility for anything that they cause or bring on themselves.
Im not sure how yet, but I am willing to bet that George W. Bush has something to do with all of this.

Fascinating.
You are dishonest.

and there is the problem, they pick so many non issues to try and create an issue from that its just impossible to tell if they are sincere or not. My guess is that in reality they dont care. in the first place, isn't the business owner supposed to be the enemy? pays small wages, does not pay his/her fair share of taxes, owners get filthy rich off the labor of others, and now suddenly we care so much about that poor business man that might lose a dollar because Donald Trumps Wife and children have to have additional security because the same people crying about the businessman are the same people the security is so heavy because of.
but, this all goes back to the inability of the liberal to take responsibility for anything that they cause or bring on themselves.
Im not sure how yet, but I am willing to bet that George W. Bush has something to do with all of this.

I don't know because I'm not there to see the setup. But I would think if anything, all that security would help their nightlife. NYC isn't the safest place to walk around at night and all that activity and security might make people feel safe about going to any restaurant, bar or coffee shop there.

Forum List

Back