Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

Well, at least one of my teachers when I was just entering adolescence was more than attractive, to put it mildly. I would have followed her off a cliff.

She purportedly has applied for the vacant sex education position open at the school.

She submitted these head shots couple with Real Life experience to put her ahead of all the contenders

vera2n-5-web.jpg
COAjwTAWEAEJC1o.jpg

She purportedly has applied for the vacant sex education position open at the school.

She submitted these head shots couple with Real Life experience to put her ahead of all the contenders

vera2n-5-web.jpg

At 13, I would have been traumatized to have to have sex with that woman every day

Last edited:

vera2n-5-web.jpg

What did I say? There are tons and tons of single and married women that are horny and looking for love.

This woman is simply disgusting.

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse
Police had issued a warrant for the arrest of the 24-year-old English teacher

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

Teacher who 'got pregnant' with pupil charged with child sex abuse

Yep, Texas doesn't need sex education.....

This woman is simply disgusting.

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse
Police had issued a warrant for the arrest of the 24-year-old English teacher

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

Teacher who 'got pregnant' with pupil charged with child sex abuse

Yep, Texas doesn't need sex education.....

Damn, nice! Oh I mean, how horrible.
But....he (the 13 year old) can be held accountable for child support until the baby she is carrying is 18. That is not okay.
This right here is what I don't get about people like her. She has gotten herself pregnant by a male who isn't even old enough to get himself a job yet. Until he is, if she isn't thrown in jail and is allowed to keep the baby, how will the baby be provided for if her paycheck is not enough and that is if she gets to keep her job too?

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have another question. What makes people think that they can get away with such bull crap?

Forum List

Back