Slower police response times highlight need for second amendment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Dallas, Texas, police officer warned that it was taking his department up to two hours to respond to violent crimes, which underscores the need for the Second Amendment.
Slower Police Response Times Highlight Need For Second Amendment

Yah think, oh wait a lot of gun haters like Trump haters can't think with logic so that of course makes no sense to them having a slower response time. Wait until these illegal fks really stack in.

684D1454-315B-4938-9D94-BC34ABC95BAB.jpeg

No...what you don't get....if someone is murdered by a criminal that the democrat party released from prison..... that is one less person who will use up valuable resources and healthcare...

Better to make the police take longer to respond, and then simply call the morgue to pick up the body.....saves resources and time....

Why would you need a police man in 30 seconds? I can think no circumstance that would require a police response in such short time. I have lived in texas and georgia and other southern states and even with their shithole cities a person can stay safe very easily.

why? lets see someone is trying to break into your home and you are alone with your toddler..and it was back in the day of landlines and i couldnt get to the phone....i was on my own....well except for my hubbys double barrel loaded with double 0...i was thankful he couldnt get in all the doors and windows were locked...i was thankful i did not have to kill him....my right to self defense over rides your paranoia of guns and gun owners...by the way i am a liberal

why? lets see someone is trying to break into your home and you are alone with your toddler..and it was back in the day of landlines and i couldnt get to the phone....i was on my own....well except for my hubbys double barrel loaded with double 0...i was thankful he couldnt get in all the doors and windows were locked...i was thankful i did not have to kill him....my right to self defense over rides your paranoia of guns and gun owners...by the way i am a liberal
I have no problem with fire arm ownership. I own several. I only have a land line for telephone. I live in a neighborhood that was kinda ghettoish when we moved in, but my work in the area has changed that to a respectable area now. In my life even living in trash states like texass and missisispi I had not had anyone knock on my door that had evil intents.

Why would you need a police man in 30 seconds? I can think no circumstance that would require a police response in such short time. I have lived in texas and georgia and other southern states and even with their shithole cities a person can stay safe very easily.
----------------------------------- maybe IN the Cities where cops are all over the place Taxman .

----------------------------------- maybe IN the Cities where cops are all over the place Taxman .
I would guess you have never changed a neighborhood by your own actions. It isn't too hard to do it just takes patience and determination. First you need to know your neighbors and go from there.

point is that the COPS can be OUTSIDE the city by minutes or other long lengths of time and show up with a body bag and some chalk Taxman.

Forum List

Back