Slob Nadler Terrified Of AOC

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The moron bartender found a little commie witch to primary Nadler and he's fled to the left as fast as his tiny legs (he's 5'3") could carry him. Imagine that....a guy who used to weigh well over 400lbs (remember, 5'3"), a member of CONgress for 27 years, a committee chairman, terrified of the rookie horse-faced hag...a woman terrified of her garbage-disposal. :lol:

062dfd6a-e8dd-48f4-8071-4f720e0913c0.jpeg

Nadler’s primary challenger a wild card in Trump impeachment push

• Banned
If I were casting a movie about communists on Capitol Hill, this is a face I couldn't walk past...I mean, does this asshole look the part of some bolshevik commissar or what?

Congress_Russia_Probe_82327.jpg-2a90f_c0-315-4222-2776_s885x516.jpg

If I were casting a movie about communists on Capitol Hill, this is a face I couldn't walk past...I mean, does this asshole look the part of some bolshevik commissar or what?

Congress_Russia_Probe_82327.jpg-2a90f_c0-315-4222-2776_s885x516.jpg
He looks like a third rate accountant in a toilet paper manufacturing company.

BIAS BY OMISSION: Media Silent About Fat Jerry Nadler’s Sleazy Campaign Donations.

The man who has been spending much of the last two years trying to impeach President Trump should be examining his own conduct. According to a report in the NY Daily News published six months ago Fat Jerry Nadler received at least $65,000 in campaign donations “from the music industry and other intellectual property businesses that he oversees as chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.” Apparently, no one in the MSM cares, even the Daily News avoided a follow-up.

Nadler also spent about $30K to host a Grammy Awards gala in LA in February during the Grammy Awards, so he could hobnob with Music executives and beg them for campaign money. Well, campaign money above and beyond the $5,000 a ticket they paid to go to the party he ran with fellow NY Democrat and Democratic chairman Hakeem Jeffries.

3cf5ya-1200x630.jpg

Forum List

Back