Slo-Joe Quits The Campaign Trail!!

Now, back to Trump.

He'd actually do less damage to himself if he runs from the debate. Whenever he talks outside of a Trump cult SafeSpace, it's a self-inflicted catastophe.

But Trump's raging narcissism doesn't allow him to undertand that. It's not helplful that he surrounds himself with yes-men who won't tell him the truth. He actually thinks that he only has to scream some insults and tell some lies, and everyone will love him.

So, he's got two forces pushing at him now. His natural cowardice makes him want to run, but his narcissism makes him want to debate. Which will win? Stay tuned.

Posts that are based on your claim you can read minds are boring as shit. No one ever believe you and they are always hate filled and dull. You seriously have to be a chick. We all have wives / girlfriends who love to tell us what we think

We all have wives / girlfriends who love to tell us what we think

There's a reason that women have gone overwhelmingly for the Democrats, and you're part of it.

You know what's funny is that women say they want sensitive "men" like you, then they go out with me because you're a shmuck and yet you don't have one and they don't respect you. Sucks to be you, huh?

You know what's funny is that women say they want sensitive "men" like you, then they go out with me because you're a shmuck and yet you don't have one and they don't respect you. Sucks to be you, huh?

And yet I'm not the one here whimpering about his problems with women. Go fig.

Do they really like it when you cry about them?

Biden's strategy is to let Trump do his campaigning for him. Every crazy allegation, every bizarre reference...every super spreader event.... We'll see if it works.

My take is that Joe isn't doing enough to change minds. Trump may be...which is bad news if you're the incumbent.
Nobody shows up at Biden rally's anyways.
Thats just not true. 40 whole cars showed up for Biden's drive in rally in Durham NC. With maybe 6 people each that could have been a huge crowd of 120. Not even enough to be ticket takers at a Trump rally but still thats 120 out of the thousands that Trump didn't get. Why in democratic terms, that's a landslide! LOL They've got him now.

And yet I'm not the one here whimpering about his problems with women. Go fig.

Do they really like it when you cry about them?

When you're done crying, get back to me.

OMG, this is your response to my repeatedly saying you're a chick? To dive into an emotional outburst. I couldn't make that shit up, Shirley.

Ben clearly isn't a wuss. It's pretty funny his standing up to the leftist trolls who hound him. He does it very effectively

Biden's strategy is to let Trump do his campaigning for him. Every crazy allegation, every bizarre reference...every super spreader event.... We'll see if it works.

My take is that Joe isn't doing enough to change minds. Trump may be...which is bad news if you're the incumbent.
Thats just not true. 40 whole cars showed up for Biden's drive in rally in Durham NC. With maybe 6 people each that could have been a huge crowd of 120. Not even enough to be ticket takers at a Trump rally but still thats 120 out of the thousands that Trump didn't get. Why in democratic terms, that's a landslide! LOL They've got him now.

Couldn't be six per car......social distancing and all, don't ya know.

Probably one.....and he got lost.

Your math sucks! 40 cars with 6 people each would be 240 people.

Few passenger cars even have 6 seats. My huge SUV has only 7.

Sure they do. Observe the packed house.

View attachment 404176

View attachment 404178

People are more interested in their laptops and phones than creepy Biden.

And I'm sure you've heard ... The totally unbiased debate commission scrapped the foreign policy focus of the next debate to protect Joe "the big guy" Biden...

They aren't even trying to hide their bias for Joe Biden. The Democrats and Trump hating GOP like the debate commission have turned our election process into something you might see in Venezuela.

And I'm sure you've heard ... The totally unbiased debate commission scrapped the foreign policy focus of the next debate to protect Joe "the big guy" Biden...

Yup.
Allegations of Hoe Hidin selling influence to foreign nations, taking bribes, etc...
And they suddenly get rid of the “foreign relations” subject at the debate.
Lol. Yeah, no ulterior motive there.

Im sure we will spend more time talking about climate change and the proud boys... you know, shit no one is talking about or concerned with right now.

Most people voting for Biden are doing so to get rid of Trump. That's my reasoning.
That’s exactly what it is. Biden is a loser and always has been. No one can point to his accomplishments in his centuries in government. He causes zero excitement, isn’t compelling, and inspires no one.
Besides whether or not you believe he has some shady dealings going on.

it’s a vote against Trump. It would be nice if people just said that

It seems Slo-Joe needs more extended naptime:

Perhaps this is why he's in hiding again:

The Globalist 666 Cabal is hoping that by Hiding Joe, you will not notice that he has sold out to THE UN, Depopulation, Green New Deal, Dissolve All Borders, Open Immigration, Cashless Society, Mark of The Beast Agenda Joe and his Hoe represent.

Joe's going to sleep until Thursday night.

He had to go home. Every time he tried taking a nap on the campaign trail, they started drawing white lines around him
OMG ! He's sniffing ! Start PCR !

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
1603218867889.png

Or he doesn't want to answer questions about Hunter.

Biden is not in favor of super spreader rallies like Trump is, that's for sure.

Now, back to Trump.

He'd actually do less damage to himself if he runs from the debate. Whenever he talks outside of a Trump cult SafeSpace, it's a self-inflicted catastophe.

But Trump's raging narcissism doesn't allow him to undertand that. It's not helplful that he surrounds himself with yes-men who won't tell him the truth. He actually thinks that he only has to scream some insults and tell some lies, and everyone will love him.

So, he's got two forces pushing at him now. His natural cowardice makes him want to run, but his narcissism makes him want to debate. Which will win? Stay tuned.

LOL!!!!

Who around Low IQ Joe tells the truth?

Nobody

Hate Hoax Harris?

Get serious....

Trump will show up to the debate. Low IQ Joe is much more likely to hide under his sheet/mask and act like the coward he truly is.

BTW = do you subscribe to the Atlanta Jewish Times?

Forum List

Back