Slo-Joe Quits The Campaign Trail!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
And I'm sure you've heard ... The totally unbiased debate commission scrapped the foreign policy focus of the next debate to protect Joe "the big guy" Biden...

100% transparency from the Biden campaign. It's 100% transparent Joe has something to hide.

Joe's just taking the "safe" path as advised by the panel of the CDC council on viro-electoral safety. Joe is just coming into the home stretch now campaigning 1 day in every 7 so as to minimize the chances of him catching Covid despite wearing masks 20 hours a day and staying 40 feet apart from three other people just to be sure he doesn't catch Covid and get a little sniffle and a little under the weather for two days like Trump did. :smoke:

If this guy campaigns this way, can't you just imagine the orwellian nightmare him and Harris will try to slap on this country if elected?

Plugs' handlers own much of the msm politburo, but not ALL of it. They're scared out of their minds that another rogue reporter may accidentally do some journalism and ask Sleepy.... "Why did you give your drug-addled crackhead sprog a major role in the Biden Crime Family?" And "Why do the Chinese claim to have videos of Hunted raping and torturing underaged Asian girls?"

They can't take that chance now. I'll bet DJT brings it up Thurs ...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden's strategy is to let Trump do his campaigning for him. Every crazy allegation, every bizarre reference...every super spreader event.... We'll see if it works.

My take is that Joe isn't doing enough to change minds. Trump may be...which is bad news if you're the incumbent.
You wallow in wishful thinking again.

Only an idiot does not see Biden retreating into the womb and you have no idea what is his strategy. The fact is he giving the campaign all he has (for an hour or 2) and then shuts it down before his wheels fall off.

You may recall that the last Dem to oppose Trump tried the same routine and it didn't end well for her either.
Just sayin'. :coffee:

Biden's strategy is to let Trump do his campaigning for him. Every crazy allegation, every bizarre reference...every super spreader event.... We'll see if it works.

My take is that Joe isn't doing enough to change minds. Trump may be...which is bad news if you're the incumbent.
Nobody shows up at Biden rally's anyways.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the Trump team is now making noises about running away in tears from the third debate as well. Seems they don't like the topics that had been previously agreed on, and they don't like the fact that mics will be turned off in periods when it's not the speaker's turn.

Obviously, when that happens, the Trump cultists will once more all declare, again in perfect sheeplike unison, about how brave DearLeader is for chickening out.

Why do all of you Trumptards so love to suck the bum of a coward? Are you keister-licking connoisseurs, proclaiming that coward-booties taste better than normal-booties? Seriously, explain you love of tonguing coward-rectums, because nobody else can understand it.

Burisma Joe blew-up at CBS News reporter Bo Erickson for even questioning him about his scam. The next toughest question he was asked to ponder was "Hey, Mr. Biden ... what flavor is your milkshake?"

True story.

Answer: "Well, we used to call 'em black & white but..."... but apparently that is no longer PC.

Sure they do. Observe the packed house.

1603160056188.png

1603160130356.png

You wallow in wishful thinking again.

Only an idiot does not see Biden retreating into the womb and you have no idea what is his strategy. The fact is he giving the campaign all he has (for an hour or 2) and then shuts it down before his wheels fall off.

You may recall that the last Dem to oppose Trump tried the same routine and it didn't end well for her either.
Just sayin'. :coffee:

We'll see what happens. Again, I don't think he's doing enough.

Most people voting for Biden are doing so to get rid of Trump. That's my reasoning.

View attachment 404176

View attachment 404178
Each one of them in their own isolated circle of shame.

It seems Slo-Joe needs more extended naptime:

Perhaps this is why he's in hiding again:

Thread debunked:

It seems Slo-Joe needs more extended naptime:

Perhaps this is why he's in hiding again:

Thread debunked:
Sign from the Biden Drive in rally
playtime-super-8__6.jpg

View attachment 404176

View attachment 404178

Looks like those venues were sold out!

Forum List

Back