Slavery A Blessing ?

Have white rates of crime and illegitmacy decreased since 1970?

Go to any classroom in America to see how NCLB has bridged racial behavior in public ed.

Africans who became North America slaves came from Western Africa (the hump), not sub Sahara Africa.

Explain the demographic, social, and cultural deprivation that produces folks like Friends.[/QUOTE]
I am a better speller than...

Stop right there. There is no way to end that sentence that isn't wrong. You're an idiot. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

Do the US Message Board a favor and either stop posting, or demonstrate that I am mistaken. If I am mistaken, it should be easy to prove it. Demonstrate that since the civil rights movement in the United States black rates of crime and illegitimacy have declined. Describe how No Child Left Behind has bridged the race gap. Explain how well countries in Sub Saharan have done since they became independent.

Stop right there. There is no way to end that sentence that isn't wrong. You're an idiot. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

Do the US Message Board a favor and either stop posting, or demonstrate that I am mistaken. If I am mistaken, it should be easy to prove it. Demonstrate that since the civil rights movement in the United States black rates of crime and illegitimacy have declined. Describe how No Child Left Behind has bridged the race gap. Explain how well countries in Sub Saharan have done since they became independent.

The mentioning of the civil rights era speaks volumes. Blacks, with the help of legislation, began to get their act together and behave like human beings. Yet instead of continuing to move forward, they've taken dramatic steps backwards. With all the black millionaires in America, most notably actors, singers and professional athletes, it doesn't make sense they haven't been able to pool their resources and uplift their race. They are instead led by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They're always screaming outside forces are oppressing them, but that is just silly. Blacks oppress themselves.

Then it's up to whites to put things right but engineering a slow, rational process for separation.

Oh look, it's THE ONE AND ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER HAD TO SAY HERE - EVER. What is that, 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 times you've repeated the same asinine "separate the races!" line? Are you a mentally challenged parrot who was only ever taught to say, "Squack! Separate the races! Squack! Separate the races! Squack! joycy want a cracker! Squack!"?

Let me add one thing:

Separate ALL RACES from you.

Then we'll be in really good shape.

I counsel (counsel I myself cannot follow) ignoring "Unkotare". He/she/it is never going to debate anything.

But in that respect, he/she/it is not much different from daveman, jillian, California Girl, oldrocks or pretty much anyone else, "left" or "right", who cannot wean themselves of the egalitarian fantasy that all the world's humanity is intellectual perfectly equal/fungible and that race is totally and absolutely irrelevant in determining how successful a society will be.

I counsel (counsel I myself cannot follow) ignoring "Unkotare". He/she/it is never going to debate anything.

But in that respect, he/she/it is not much different from daveman, jillian, California Girl, oldrocks or pretty much anyone else, "left" or "right", who cannot wean themselves of the egalitarian fantasy that all the world's humanity is intellectual perfectly equal/fungible and that race is totally and absolutely irrelevant in determining how successful a society will be.

The biggest irony is that Unkotare spends far more time in the Race Forum than the "losers" he spends his time down here scowling at. He follows me around like a lost puppy.

Race losers like Friends and Joyci and you are great blessings as you post here to those who did not know before just how cracked you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to any classroom in America to see how NCLB has bridged racial behavior in public ed.

Africans who became North America slaves came from Western Africa (the hump), not sub Sahara Africa.

Explain the demographic, social, and cultural deprivation that produces folks like Friends.

Explain the demographic, social, and cultural deprivation that produces folks like Friends.

The overall crime rate has declined by one third since 1980. This is because the prison rate has tripled.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2010

http://www.jacksonprogressive.com/issues/lawenforcement/punishment.pdf

The rate of violent crime has declined since 1991. In their book Freakonomics Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner present the plausible argument that the Roe v. Wade decision of 1973 contributed to this decline by contributing to the destruction of millions of potential violent street criminals in the womb.

Freakonomics » Books

In the United States blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Internationally there is a high correlation between a high black population in a country and a high murder rate.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The murder rate is a good way of estimating the entire crime rate because murders are more likely to come to the attention of the police.

Although the SAT is not an IQ test, it correlates with IQ. The following chart demonstrates that No Child Left Behind has not effected the race gap in IQ scores between blacks and whites.

Fast Facts

The following chart demonstrates a strong correlation between the racial composition of a country and the average IQ.

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

Nowhere in the world is there a predominantly black country where the average IQ is high, and the crime rate is low.

Friends, in other words, has nothing. I asked specific questions and he gives web sites that do not support his vague answers.

You need to go back home to South America, Friends.

Then it's up to whites to put things right but engineering a slow, rational process for separation.

Oh look, it's THE ONE AND ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER HAD TO SAY HERE - EVER. What is that, 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 times you've repeated the same asinine "separate the races!" line? Are you a mentally challenged parrot who was only ever taught to say, "Squack! Separate the races! Squack! Separate the races! Squack! joycy want a cracker! Squack!"?

Let me add one thing:

Separate ALL RACES from you.

Then we'll be in really good shape.

YOU'RE the one with 'issues' stemming from you pathetic cowardice, so YOU get the fuck out of MY country.

The biggest irony is that Unkotare spends far more time in the Race Forum than the "losers" he spends his time down here scowling at.

Did you pick up your nazi costume from the dry cleaners, adolf? joycie there will love you for it.

It seems that your 1972 reply slyly side-stepped the real question.

The question is "...what...about the relationship between capitalism and slavery."

Given the 1972 context, I would imagination that "in the United States" is implied/understood; and certainly there IS a relationship between capitalism and slavery to be responded to, notwithstanding that slavery has been a lot of places for a lot of time.

In the USA, the brand of slavery was chattel. Chattel slavery was a new wrinkle in, what even then was referred to by many as "the peculiar institution". Peculiar because it existed "in a new nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal"; peculiar also because the new nation was a particularly Christian one.

This new slavery in this new nation put the upstart USA on the economic map, and thence, of course, on the political map, the 'who is a player in world affairs' map.

All that free labor made fortunes. The makings of all those fortunes was the reason for slavery. Slavery was not a thing muddled into unknowingly, or haphazardly, or mistakenly. It was a conscious decision, a conscious economic decision.

I have no doubt, then, that you sidestepped the question. Capitalism has a particular relationship to slavery, whether other economic arragements do or not.

Last edited:
All "economic arrangements" before capitalism had "particular" relationships to slavery. Communism practiced economic slavery, with the state as the master. Hitler's fascist gangster organization practiced absolute slavery with the fascist leadership, local and national being the masters. The TeaTards and Libertarians want to be the masters in this country.

Forum List

Back