‘Slap in the Face’: Biden Admin Criticizes NYC for Lack of ‘Exit Strategy’ Regarding Migrants.

This is a good time to remember, the Federal Government was created by the states and not the other way around. They only have one purpose and that is to SERVE the needs of those AMERICAN citizens who gave them that very special place of office. They should honor their position instead of being on the take grifters who don't even honor citizenship and dont pay attention to the plight of their own citizens. What bitches most of them are, starting with Biden.

If you declare your town, city, state, a sanctuary, expect unending bus loads of migrants.

Greg Abbott is a great humanitarian for helping migrants find sanctuaries.

If democrats cared about brown people, they would help Abbott pay for the busses to bring them the migrants.

It could be anywhere actually.(Texass sucks though)

Cause you should realize most of them were not sent to NY by the Texas Governor, only a small fraction.
Also, why should they be sent out of NY in the first place? Why do New Yorkers have the right to complain when they have only been dealing with this for a very short time? Dont you realize the Statue of Liberty is located in NY city? doesn't that mean anything to you?

Cause you should realize most of them were not sent to NY by the Texas Governor, only a small fraction.
Also, why should they be sent out of NY in the first place? Why do New Yorkers have the right to complain when they have only been dealing with this for a very short time? Dont you realize the Statue of Liberty is located in NY city? doesn't that mean anything to you?
What I believe and what those in charge have been doing are mutually exclusive.

For once.....I agree with him. LOL

1694832757217.png

Texas is already overloaded..you people are clearly using Immigrants as pawns. What happened to your sanctuary cities???

I would like to know too!

What happened to the stupid idiotic Sanctuary cities???????

We want to know!

Has Kamala given one of her powerful Do Not Come speeches, I mean it worked so well the last time

Forum List

Back