SJW black WNBA star who hates racist America arrested in Russia for drugs begs U.S. government for help

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Black WNBA star and radical SJW Brittney Griner was arrested at the Moscow airport when caught smuggling several vape cartages of hashish oil in her luggage. She is still sitting in a Russian jail and faces a 10 year sentence for illegal drug trafficking. (her arrest happened before Russia's invasion into Ukraine)
Griner is a avowed black activist SJW who vocally says America is the most racist country on the planet and kneels when the national anthem is played before her basketball games.
Now she is begging the racist U.S. government that she hates, to intervene and persuade Russian authorities to release her so she can return to America.
Maybe a few years in a freezing Siberian prison would adjust her attitude? ... :thup:

Last edited:
Biden's America doesn't have diplomatic relations with the Russian Federation, so I guess she is "shit out of luck" as we say in the ghetto and she should get used to be a resident of Russia's gulags for a while, until the Trumpster gets back in.

Hopefully this teaches other young people not to fuck up in foreign lands especially those the USA doesn't speak to- as it is not a good time to be Locked Up Abroad.

She is essentially the female version of Kaepernick. Only more talented.
She has swallowed the race lies with eager. And loves to repeat them.
Right now she is caught in the middle of the cold war between America and Russia, and may stay in it for some time.
Perhaps when she gets back, she will be less ungrateful.
Yeah.... no.

Black WNBA star and radical SJW Brittney Griner was arrested at the Moscow airport when caught smuggling several vape cartages of hashish oil in her luggage. She is still sitting in a Russian jail and faces a 10 year sentence for illegal drug trafficking. (her arrest happened before Russia's invasion into Ukraine)
Griner is a avowed black activist SJW who vocally says America is the most racist country on the planet and kneels when the national anthem is played before her basketball games.
Now she is begging the racist U.S. government that she hates, to intervene and persuade Russian authorities to release her so she can return to America.

Sigh...and people wonder why I constantly use the term "alt-right". Here is an example of it on full display. Griner might be a black activist, but she was playing in Russia because the disparity in pay scales (WNBA and NBA) and opportunities to make extra money aren't there for the women. I believe she had those oils when she went into Russia. She is being arrested for a political point. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But she was there to make money.

The stupid slut has been going to Russia every summer since 2015 to play with a basketball league. So it wasn't like she was a first time tourist who didn't know the country's laws.

Sigh...and people wonder why I constantly use the term "alt-right". Here is an example of it on full display. Griner might be a black activist, but she was playing in Russia because the disparity in pay scales (WNBA and NBA) and opportunities to make extra money aren't there for the women. I believe she had those oils when she went into Russia. She is being arrested for a political point. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But she was there to make money.
Again, she was arrested "before" the Ukraine invasion took place. So her being put in jail wasn't politically motivated. She broke the law.
Also, WNBA women players get paid less because nobody cares to watch their boring games, even other women.

She made her bed, now she can lay in it.

Is it outside of the realm of possibility that a corrupt Govt like the Russian one planted them so they could have a well known American to use as propaganda?

maybe she'll have a learning experience on what she protest injustice and will come back to America and kiss the ground of freedom that she so blindly rejected

Biden just needs to ask his buddy Putin, but Biden being an old school Democrat, that supported Democrat senator Robert Byrd, who was a leader in the KKK, Biden will be reluctant to go against his long time racist conscience.

Most likely, the Russians already offered negotiations but the democrats said wait until it is a bigger news story.

Forum List

Back