Size of US Military Reduced Under Biden

Size of US Military Reduced Under Biden​

And he does this while China and Russia are rattling sabres.

Let's face it, it isn't like we will be needing them. Joe is not about to go to war with China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, the Middle East, France, Canada or Zimbabwe.

The downside is that those 103 Marines were probably the cream of the Corp.

---103 US Marines Discharged For Refusing Covid Vaccine---

Discharged for being bad soldiers that wouldn't follow orders. They would represent a risk to the whole and will be condemned for that.

Ridiculous politics of resisting the vaccines has no place in any army.

The OP just shot off one of his feet!

The downside is that those 103 Marines were probably the cream of the Corp.
That's just a wild guess to provide something to say. It's no guess that they weren't in tune with what is required as a cohesive force.
They were a dangerous renegade faction that could never be tolerated in that group as a whole.

Can you come up with a better argument to support their choice. It could serve as a good reason to humiliate yourself on this one!

And you may be the only one stupid enough to take the bait?

Discharged for being bad soldiers that wouldn't follow orders. They would represent a risk to the whole and will be condemned for that.

Exactly what risk? The vaccinated can still get and spread the virus.

---103 US Marines Discharged For Refusing Covid Vaccine---

Enlistments and re-enlistments are down. Fewer Americans want to serve a country that will not back up those they send into combat.
Those remaining do not trust the politicians in D.C. and the General Staff Officers who kow-tow to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie Leftists.
Notice there has not been one article by the Quisling Media about how the troops adore Joey Xi Bai Dung.

But a transvestite you would rather have as your point man?

Yeah let's take everything that made America great and change it, get rid of it, or try to erase it.

My father was proud to be on a destroyer designed to be a sub hunter in the navy, my uncle was proud to be in the marine recon, I was proud to be a ranger. Now a days if i was young again I wouldn't join in this current administration's military. They are shaming it.

But a transvestite you would rather have as your point man?
Being a transvestite wouldn't indicate the person's capability to point at anybody.
Not following orders is absolutely not permissable.
The OP founded that thread on a sure bet that he would shoot off his foot.

Forum List

Back