Six percent believe Biden's win "definitely legitimate"...

Only six percent of Republicans say Biden's win was "definitely legitimate" in new poll. Anyone who honestly believes the bumbling fool in the White House could win a legitimate election needs their head examined.

In other news, most Democrats need their heads examined...

republics also believe in magical pixie dust...

republics also believe in magical pixie dust...
So does Biden and Pelosi.

What's your point?

Screenshot_20220109-123854.png

Last edited:
I've never heard either of them mention them?

Can you offer something?
Added a link to the post above for Biden.

Here's one for Pelosi...

And Schumer is Jewish...

That's the top three Democrats in the country.

Added a link to the post above for Biden.

Here's one for Pelosi...

And Schumer is Jewish...

That's the top three Democrats in the country.

I thought we were discussing magical pixie dust, not the mythical belief that you offered.

Everyone peeled them damn Biden bumper stickers off quick

Not here is the SF Bay Area. Biden stickers, BLM signs and Face Masks are all markers of the Prog Goodthinkers.

I thought we were discussing magical pixie dust, not the mythical belief that you offered.
Kamala Harris...

Harris Had a Christian Upbringing​

While President-elect Joe Biden is known for his Catholic faith, Harris identifies with the Baptist faith, USA Today reported. She said that when she was growing up, she attended both a Baptist church and a Hindu temple. Today she attends the Third Baptist Church of San Francisco.

One of her favorite New Testament verses reminds her to “walk by faith and not by sight,” Interfaith Youth Core (IFYC) reported.

Republicans very rapidly turned into a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

- The covid vaccine kills you.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- "Pizza" is Democrat code for sex with children.
- Sandy Hook was fake.
- Joe Biden has dementia.
- David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- The 2020 election was stolen.
- Jewish space lasers started the wildfires.
- Covid is no worse than the flu.
- Joe Biden is a pedophile.
Except for Jewish space lasers, good list

Take it easy, fellas. I was just screwing around with Taz a little bit. No need to get your shorts in a knot.
It wasn't anything you said...It was Taz's totally kneejerk reaction to the thread, and choose to attack religious beliefs in the process...That IMHO, has no place coming from someone who is supposed to sit in judgement of other's postings....It's like having Chuck Todd moderate a debate.

Only six percent of Republicans say Biden's win was "definitely legitimate" in new poll. Anyone who honestly believes the bumbling fool in the White House could win a legitimate election needs their head examined.

Biden's win had far less to do with him and far more to do with Trump.

Trump made the entire election a battle between Trump vs Not Trump.

Not Trump won.

Since he won 2016 by not being Hillary, you all really should not be shocked by this outcome

Most Republicans also believe in magical sky fairies, so....

And all Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Catholics, Orthodox Christians, etc ... In other words, the vast majority of the world. Atheists represent a very small sliver of the world's population. What's your point?

Face diaper is the MAGA hat for the moonbat.

Indeed. I'll also note that it is not a coincidence that the most vociferous advocates for Masks FOEVAH are middle aged women with saggy jowls. I actually heard one admit that she likes wearing her mask because it hides her saggy face and neck.

Last edited:

So, are you saying that the other 94% are complete idiots? Because, the 94% have no evidence Biden isn't legitimate. Are they really that stupid? Are there actually fools out there with no evidence Biden didn't win, and still think he didn't? Wow, if that's the case, they need to have their heads examined.

Republicans very rapidly turned into a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

- The covid vaccine kills you.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- "Pizza" is Democrat code for sex with children.
- Sandy Hook was fake.
- Joe Biden has dementia.
- David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- The 2020 election was stolen.
- Jewish space lasers started the wildfires.
- Covid is no worse than the flu.
- Joe Biden is a pedophile.
What a bunch of crazies they are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back