Six percent believe Biden's win "definitely legitimate"...

Only six percent of Republicans say Biden's win was "definitely legitimate" in new poll. Anyone who honestly believes the bumbling fool in the White House could win a legitimate election needs their head examined.

In other news, most Democrats need their heads examined...

Yes yes, we get it,. The idiot lies that your cult regurgitates have fooled a lot of people.

Tip of the iceberg and we will see more names come forward as this story breaks.

People that think Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election may want to take some Valium and
lie down.
Although secretly it's likely they know the cognitively impaired old grifter didn't win shit!

Last edited:

Tip of the iceberg and we will see more names come forward as this story breaks.

People that think Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election may want to take some Valium and
lie down.
Haha, poor little cultists still searching for a lifeline...

I call BS. You have absolutely no reason or evidence to support that claim.

Of course, I can. I rarely ever make claims I don't have the evidence for. That's why I'm almost never wrong.

Democrats and those who lean toward the Democratic Party are less likely to say they believe in the God of the Bible than Republicans and Republican leaners (45% vs. 70%)

Of course, I can. I rarely ever make claims I don't have the evidence for. That's why I'm almost never wrong.

Democrats and those who lean toward the Democratic Party are less likely to say they believe in the God of the Bible than Republicans and Republican leaners (45% vs. 70%)

And you're a Mod? Shameful.

OK, first of all, equating God with 'magical sky fairies' is going to get you in big trouble when you shuffle off this mortal coil. Heresy and mockery is frowned upon you know. Being a USMB mod could get you some credit for time already served though, when you get sent to Hell.

And 45% of the democrats also believe in God, so take that.

Finally, and back to the thread, there are quite a few Americans and not just repubs who have doubts or concerns about the legitimacy of the 2020 election. Plus, believing in God has nothing to do with one's opinion of the accuracy of Biden's win.

OK, first of all, equating God with 'magical sky fairies' is going to get you in big trouble when you shuffle off this mortal coil.
No it isn't. What are you, a shaman? God's special little hall monitor? STFU. Your magical threats hold no weight.

oh, he touched a nerve eh? Not to worry, intellect has no bearing as to whether or not you go to hell....
Haha, riiiight....anonymous religious nutter makes magical threat...

There is no hell. Grow up, dummy.

Forum List

Back