Six of the Michigan Kidnappers Indicted.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

A Federal Grand Jury indicted the six on kidnapping charges. A guilty verdict can mean life in prison.

1608295927730.png

That's the big bad Militia that's going to "over-throw" the Government, angsty dorks that feel like they're somebody merely because they have a gun. Coupled with the overweight, elderly internet fat-asses that seethe (on the internet, mind you) for this Civil war...seems like mere Local Law Enforcement Agencies can squash this "Revolution" with their D-League and bench-warmers.

It's funny, too, that Trump did very poorly for a Republican with Votes among the Military.

That's the big bad Militia that's going to "over-throw" the Government, angsty dorks that feel like they're somebody merely because they have a gun. Coupled with the overweight, elderly internet fat-asses that seethe (on the internet, mind you) for this Civil war...seems like mere Local Law Enforcement Agencies can squash this "Revolution" with their D-League and bench-warmers.
You sound very bitter

Maybe you hope there are more where those came from so there can be blood in the streets

You sound very bitter

Maybe you hope there are more where those came from so there can be blood in the streets
You're sorely mistaken.

I was mocking those who DO LUST for blood in the streets, but from their fat asses on the internet or from their inept facebook groups that are easily detected and caught by the FBI, ala these Michigan dorks.

A Federal Grand Jury indicted the six on kidnapping charges. A guilty verdict can mean life in prison.

View attachment 430631

Now all that has to be done is start federally indicting the Anti-fa types getting away with mayhem in progressive cities.

I was mocking those who DO LUST for blood in the streets,
That would include ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter dont you agree?

but to say you were only mocking the 6 retatds is not quite true

you are associating them with anyone who objects to stolen elections
I associate them with anyone in a Cult that has Daddy worship issues and a penchant for Conspiratorial thinking. I don't care about Antifa and BLM started as a matter of good cause that's been hijacked by adolescent idiots who act like idiots in big crowds and burn and loot, and I support none of that.

The Trump Cult was started as a matter of fake cause, and it's gotten to the point of a caricature of itself. They disgust me, and there's no conversation to be had there. A few news cycles after 1/20/21 he will be mostly forgotten in the 24/7 discussion cycle...and at that point the Cult might begin to heal and relinquish their disturbing Daddy worship. At that point, I might be willing to talk. But until then...save your breath for any Adult/Serious type discussion from me, if you're a Cultist.

I associate them with anyone in a Cult that has Daddy worship issues and a penchant for Conspiratorial thinking.
“Daddy worship issues?”

are you some kind of wacko feminist who hates men?

as for conspiracies, your side wallows in trump-russia collusion nonsense

I associate them with anyone in a Cult that has Daddy worship issues and a penchant for Conspiratorial thinking.
“Daddy worship issues?”

Have a nice day, Cultist. :itsok:

1608300239652.png

“Daddy worship issues?”

View attachment 430661
Yeah right

Deep State swamp rats cant say trump did anything wrong

but they are so bitter - like you - that they refuse to admit that didnt do anything wrong either

“Daddy worship issues?”

View attachment 430661
Yeah right

Deep State swamp rats cant say trump did anything wrong

but they are so bitter - like you - that they refuse to admit that didnt do anything wrong either
Right, the Report doesn't document anything in its 400-some pages, or anything. The Alt-reality a Cult creates is not worthy of honest discussion...just hope for the best after Jam 20th is all a rational person can do when dealing with the aftermath of a Cult.

Right, the Report doesn't document anything in its 400-some pages, or anything.
It really doesent

Trump did nothing wrong and that just bugs the hell out of people like you

Do you need to break out the sheet and hood every time Trump`s goons get arrested? That`s a piss poor defense of the kidnapper wannabes.

Do you need to break out the sheet and hood every time Trump`s goons get arrested? That`s a piss poor defense of the kidnapper wannabes.
If you didnt have the race card you would not have anything at all

View attachment 430631
:banana::banana::banana::banana: And throw away the Goddamn key. Fuck those cowards.

View attachment 430631
Just hang the worthless fuckers and be done with it.

View attachment 430631
Just hang the worthless fuckers and be done with it.

Innocent until proven guilty, I’m sure one will cop a plea deal, and rat out the others, but once they are found guilty, I won’t mind the death penalty

I associate them with anyone in a Cult that has Daddy worship issues and a penchant for Conspiratorial thinking. I don't care about Antifa and BLM started as a matter of good cause that's been hijacked by adolescent idiots who act like idiots in big crowds and burn and loot, and I support none of that.

The Trump Cult was started as a matter of fake cause, and it's gotten to the point of a caricature of itself. They disgust me, and there's no conversation to be had there. A few news cycles after 1/20/21 he will be mostly forgotten in the 24/7 discussion cycle...and at that point the Cult might begin to heal and relinquish their disturbing Daddy worship. At that point, I might be willing to talk. But until then...save your breath for any Adult/Serious type discussion from me, if you're a Cultist.
I

Forum List

Back