Six of the Michigan Kidnappers Indicted.

A Federal Grand Jury indicted the six on kidnapping charges. A guilty verdict can mean life in prison.

View attachment 430631
The fuck's up with the photos? All six men had a scalding hot shower in prison? And that governor is more dangerous and carries more guns than all six of them combined. Something doesn't add up, and I'm getting suspicious of the way those damned governors are acting like princes and petty tyrants these days. These six men may well be perfectly honorable and faithful to their country and Constitution. The feds ain't got enough warrants and wiretaps to allege a conspiracy, let alone convict on it. It's a runaway grand jury straight out of Crimestoppers, Inc.

A Federal Grand Jury indicted the six on kidnapping charges. A guilty verdict can mean life in prison.

View attachment 430631
The fuck's up with the photos? All six men had a scalding hot shower in prison? And that governor is more dangerous and carries more guns than all six of them combined. Something doesn't add up, and I'm getting suspicious of the way those damned governors are acting like princes and petty tyrants these days. These six men may well be perfectly honorable and faithful to their country and Constitution. The feds ain't got enough warrants and wiretaps to allege a conspiracy, let alone convict on it. It's a runaway grand jury straight out of Crimestoppers, Inc.
Federal Prosecutors get convictions about 95-98% of the time.

I was mocking those who DO LUST for blood in the streets,
That would include ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter dont you agree?

but to say you were only mocking the 6 retatds is not quite true

you are associating them with anyone who objects to stolen elections
Yes that would include BLM and ANTIFA......

and I am sure if someone identifying themselves as either were to be caught up in a kidnapping plot -- you wouldn't be there defending them like your goofy ass is defending these right wing ammosexuals...

I swear you one of the biggest bitches on this message board

I was mocking those who DO LUST for blood in the streets,
That would include ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter dont you agree?

but to say you were only mocking the 6 retatds is not quite true

you are associating them with anyone who objects to stolen elections
Yes that would include BLM and ANTIFA......

and I am sure if someone identifying themselves as either were to be caught up in a kidnapping plot -- you wouldn't be there defending them like your goofy ass is defending these right wing ammosexuals...

I swear you one of the biggest bitches on this message board
No conservative has defended kidnapping that I am aware of

but the general lawlessness on the left being condoned in large cities ruled by democrats is bringing out crazies on the other side

shut down Black Lies Matter and the white militia disappears too

Forum List

Back