Six emails about Hillary Clinton needing NAPTIME in the middle of the day

Are you attacking Hillary because of shear momentum? You just can't stop? Let it go , dude. Your side won (the electoral collage, cough cough) so you don't need to keep swinging at Hillary. You need to worry about defending the Trumptard for the next four years. Liberals like me are going to make the Bushtarded Era look like we actually like George Dubya, the cross-eyed war monkey.
We won't stop until that frump and her mate are either disgraced or jailed. They are in debt to the piper and he's demanding payment.

Link to CLINTON DEBT?
Get real, Rosie.

Are you attacking Hillary because of shear momentum? You just can't stop? Let it go , dude. Your side won (the electoral collage, cough cough) so you don't need to keep swinging at Hillary. You need to worry about defending the Trumptard for the next four years. Liberals like me are going to make the Bushtarded Era look like we actually like George Dubya, the cross-eyed war monkey.
We won't stop until that frump and her mate are either disgraced or jailed. They are in debt to the piper and he's demanding payment.

Link to CLINTON DEBT?
Get real, Rosie.

you cannot IMAGINE how I RELISH---the DETAILS

Link to CLINTON DEBT?
Get real, Rosie.

I posted a video yesterday about the murders the Clintons have been responsible for. Anyone who watches it will come to the same conclusion as me and others. I'll find it and post it here.

Link to CLINTON DEBT?
Get real, Rosie.

Here's the video.

Link to CLINTON DEBT?
Get real, Rosie.

Here's the video.

is it true that when ever she went to do a rally, there were 2/3 doctors and a bed in her van just in case she fainted?

I am still amazed at how close this Election was. This piece of human garbage (in collusion with MSM) almost was able to snow-job the American voter and get enough loons on board to vote for her.

What a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! Land O' Goshen.

Now we got a work-aholic. He has not stopped a minute since July 2015. Even with all of that......he almost lost.

SHE did nothing........yet SHE almost won?

She has never done any work....yet paid billions thru that phony foundation and the taxpayer. Gosh Damn I am angry at this game!!! My anger goes back to my personal awakening at the dot-com crash. Hard to believe all I have learned since that time.

Take solace, Her donors are bailing. She is washed up in politics. Maybe she can jump on Prince Albert's con and make some dough on global warming.

I am still amazed at how close this Election was. This piece of human garbage (in collusion with MSM) almost was able to snow-job the American voter and get enough loons on board to vote for her.

What a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! Land O' Goshen.

Now we got a work-aholic. He has not stopped a minute since July 2015. Even with all of that......he almost lost.

SHE did nothing........yet SHE almost won?

She has never done any work....yet paid billions thru that phony foundation and the taxpayer. Gosh Damn I am angry at this game!!! My anger goes back to my personal awakening at the dot-com crash. Hard to believe all I have learned since that time.

These Moon Bats idiots will vote for anyone with a D by their name, even if it is a scumbag like Clinton. They are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. .

well, its after December 1, shouldnt Hillary have eaten 20 meals and gone to sleep till April 1st. by now?

No, you got her mixed up with a plague spreading rodent. What you meant to say was she should be draining the lifes blood from a hapless victim and returning to her coffin before sun up.

Not to defend Hillary... but some say taking naps and not "sleeping" is the most efficient thing to do. Tesla took 4, two hour naps per day. Also, most body builders take naps because the body releases testosterone while in REM sleep and helps muscle to repair and build faster.

Not to defend Hillary... but some say taking naps and not "sleeping" is the most efficient thing to do. Tesla took 4, two hour naps per day. Also, most body builders take naps because the body releases testosterone while in REM sleep and helps muscle to repair and build faster.
Just what Hillary needs, more testosterone! LOL

So Hillary is an electrical nuclear scientist and a body builder...............Or is she an old hag with Parkinson's disease and a permanent colostomy bag

So Hillary is an electrical nuclear scientist and a body builder...............Or is she an old hag with Parkinson's disease and a permanent colostomy bag

Tesla was a genius most of all. There are several benefits to taking naps. Maybe you should educate yourself. Do you NOT think Trump takes any naps?

Forum List

Back