Six emails about Hillary Clinton needing NAPTIME in the middle of the day

Not to defend Hillary... but some say taking naps and not "sleeping" is the most efficient thing to do. Tesla took 4, two hour naps per day. Also, most body builders take naps because the body releases testosterone while in REM sleep and helps muscle to repair and build faster.
So Hillary is an electrical nuclear scientist and a body builder...............Or is she an old hag with Parkinson's disease and a permanent colostomy bag

Tesla was a genius most of all. There are several benefits to taking naps. Maybe you should educate yourself. Do you NOT think Trump takes any naps?
Hillary Clinton is dying, her massive doses of medications often make her drowsy, you have no clue.

I am still amazed at how close this Election was. This piece of human garbage (in collusion with MSM) almost was able to snow-job the American voter and get enough loons on board to vote for her.

What a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! Land O' Goshen.

Now we got a work-aholic. He has not stopped a minute since July 2015. Even with all of that......he almost lost.

SHE did nothing........yet SHE almost won?

She has never done any work....yet paid billions thru that phony foundation and the taxpayer. Gosh Damn I am angry at this game!!! My anger goes back to my personal awakening at the dot-com crash. Hard to believe all I have learned since that time.

I wonder how much ballot box stuffing there was to make it look close, tbh.

Not to defend Hillary... but some say taking naps and not "sleeping" is the most efficient thing to do. Tesla took 4, two hour naps per day. Also, most body builders take naps because the body releases testosterone while in REM sleep and helps muscle to repair and build faster.
So Hillary is an electrical nuclear scientist and a body builder...............Or is she an old hag with Parkinson's disease and a permanent colostomy bag

Tesla was a genius most of all. There are several benefits to taking naps. Maybe you should educate yourself. Do you NOT think Trump takes any naps?
Hillary Clinton is dying, her massive doses of medications often make her drowsy, you have no clue.

You do? You got proof? Tons of medications have the side effect that it could make you drowsy.

With all the naps I take I should be able to pick up an elephant.

You do? You got proof? Tons of medications have the side effect that it could make you drowsy.

All you need for proof is to be able to able to read the Washington times

Hillary Clinton’s health problems

Lol try again kid

Lol try again kid

That's not proof of anything... There were several fake Russian news stories put on Facebook and shared on here about Hillary's health problems. None have been proven true other than her getting pneumonia. You not only say they are true, but you know what meds she is taking.

I know some people have said there is paid Hillary bots on here, but are you a paid Trump bot? The election is over and you still can't get over Clinton.

5] Covering Clinton, what is one thing that has surprised you about her?

Amy Chozick: Hmm. She likes to drink. We were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.

One Thing That Might Surprise You About Hillary Clinton

wiki-Hillary-sober.jpg

Patti Solis Doyle, a longtime Hillary Clinton advisor, joined CNN as a political commentator Tuesday morning. ... “She likes to hang out and drink and gossip. ...

Do you want to have a beer with Hillary Clinton? - CNN.com

There is alot more talk of this out there.

Hillary will most likely end up at the Betty Ford Center.

link to Hellcat and alcohol?

Lol try again kid

That's not proof of anything... There were several fake Russian news stories put on Facebook and shared on here about Hillary's health problems. None have been proven true other than her getting pneumonia. You not only say they are true, but you know what meds she is taking.

I know some people have said there is paid Hillary bots on here, but are you a paid Trump bot? The election is over and you still can't get over Clinton.

Hillary lost, she no longer has any meaning. Why? because of the truth that she does not have the ability to tell the truth

“Nature has not intended mankind to work from eight in the morning until midnight without that refreshment of blessed oblivion which, even if it only lasts twenty minutes, is sufficient to renew all the vital forces.”

Winston Churchill, on the subject of 'naps'.

So fuck off morons.

Lol try again kid

Hillary lost, she no longer has any meaning. Why? because of the truth that she does not have the ability to tell the truth

So, a thread about her taking naps has to do with her lying? Is this a pun on words? I don't think you are bright enough to come up with that.

We won't stop until that frump and her mate are either disgraced or jailed. They are in debt to the piper and he's demanding payment.

I read someplace that their hedge fund "foundation" hasn't taken in a single dollar since she lost to Trump. What better evidence is there that it was influence-peddling?

And still got more votes than Trump.

Yes, we in North Carolina say the same thing. The Panthers got 20 first downs in the Super Bowl. Denver only got 11. We got almost fucking twice as many. Suck it, Bronco fans!

You're with me, aren't you?

Lol try again kid

So, a thread about her taking naps has to do with her lying? Is this a pun on words? I don't think you are bright enough to come up with that.

You are one sad sack of shit. At this point Billary can take as many naptimes a day as she wants because she has no schedule to keep and no one to lie to.

She is already dead, she will never be president but may well go to prison whether Obumma pardons her or not. But why would he pardon her if she committed no crimes?

Because Obamma was part of those crimes and he wants to cover his own ass. So once Hillypoo is in the slammer she starts spilling the beans in get out of jail attempts and the swamp gets cleared as Trump is not going to pardon Obama.

La di da da da, you won't hear that on CNN, but it's true

Lol try again kid

You are one sad sack of shit. At this point Billary can take as many naptimes a day as she wants because she has no schedule to keep and no one to lie to.

She is already dead, she will never be president but may well go to prison whether Obumma pardons her or not. But why would he pardon her if she committed no crimes?

Because Obamma was part of those crimes and he wants to cover his own ass. So once Hillypoo is in the slammer she starts spilling the beans in get out of jail attempts and the swamp gets cleared as Trump is not going to pardon Obama.

La di da da da, you won't hear that on CNN, but it's true

You are fucking delusional. Give it up. It's over. Find something more productive to do with your life, other than helping pigs over fences.

Forum List

Back