Sitting on billions, Catholic dioceses amassed taxpayer bailouts...

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Am I the only one this pisses off?

And whilst I am on the subject of Catholicism

Two-thirds of the current Supreme Court were raised in the Catholic faith, though Catholics make up only about 20 percent of the U.S. population. (Catholics are also overrepresented on Capitol Hill: 31 percent of the 115th Congress, when sworn in last year, identified as Catholic.)

Why are so many Supreme Court Judges Catholic?

Last edited:
Am I the only this pisses off?

Two-thirds of the current Supreme Court were raised in the Catholic faith, though Catholics make up only about 20 percent of the U.S. population. (Catholics are also overrepresented on Capitol Hill: 31 percent of the 115th Congress, when sworn in last year, identified as Catholic.)

All of SCOTUS is Catholic or Jew so what.

• Banned

Why should we be governed by minorities?

How do the churches collect revenue? Was their revenue interrupted by authoritarian lockdowns? Who were the bailout funds intended for?

They are not governors. How do you want to define a minority?

It's always fun to hate on the Catholics.

Hitler was a Catholic.

Last edited:

Catholic private schools are pretty good, eh?

Like BLM

2 words:

Private School

The Catholic Church is not "sitting on billions".

Yes and no on this.

I guess the value of St. Peter's Basilica, Notre Dame , St. Patricks, Georgetown U, it all adds up to a considerable sum.

However, there is no market for it, or a minimal market. How much could the church get for these properties, who would buy them? If the Catholic Church sold St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York- example given- would the city even allow them to tear it down and build a parking garage? There is really a limited value here and in some cities with lower real estate property prices- no value at all.

Hitler was a Catholic.

Hitler was a catholic.

Hitler was raised Catholic Just like you he despised Catholicism and orthodox Christianity as an adult.

Hitler was Catholic till the day he died.

1612497526953.png

Forum List

Back