Sissy men and fags banned from T.V. "Toxic" masculinity to be celebrated

Then you're an idiot and a coward.
Listen Im too ld to care about what others think of me.
You want my opinion I will give you my honest thoughts.
If you don't like it, put me on ignore and don't ask me any questions
And you're an idiot and a coward if you cannot accept any views other than your own

Asian or Hispanic is still ok, When I say interacial I mean black and white.

Why is one okay and not the other?

Not afraid to admit it, yes me and if other were honest there would be a lot more, People seem to be afraid of being honest with their views that rather be woke

Yes, most people are disgusted by bigots... and have the good sense to be quiet about it.

President Xi Jinping has called for a "national rejuvenation," with tighter Communist Party control of business, education, culture and religion. Companies and the public are under increasing pressure to align with its vision for a more powerful China and healthier society.

The party has reduced children's access to online games and is trying to discourage what it sees as unhealthy attention to celebrities.
Broadcasters must "resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics," the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — "niang pao," or literally, "girlie guns."

Is it weird to anyone else that the barbarically evil communist regime – despite its immoral and disturbing methods – has a better grasp on what makes a healthy, functioning society than our own??
Indeed!

Good idea
That California antifa activist faggit teacher is gonna have a good cry now ..he might even rip down his chairman Mao poster .......nahhhh
edthecynic rightwinger Lesh Otis Mayfield Moonglow and Crepitus would be banned from TV in China. Not that it matters but still it’s funny.

We'd go visit relatives in Texas and even as a child, some of that racism and bigotry made me cringe.
I hated they way they treated people just because of who they were...Which caused me to become counter-southern culture growing up in Okiehoma. Those assholes would kill people they said were not right and then went to church to pray to God..

Ah yes, 'macho men', 'sissy men', 'weak men', 'gay men', 'cowards'.

Some men are not so tall, with not so big muscles.
Not so "macho", and scared of bears, mountain lions, crocodiles, snakes, sharks etc.
They wear suits and nice shirts and ties to work, are well-groomed and well-spoken.
Some can only do 2 push ups.
They are quietly-spoken, some don't drink alcohol.
They are responsible, and never drink and drive...or speed.
They bathe babies, change diapers, and often cook dinner.
They drive cars, mow lawns, do laundry, vacuum and clean...but are not good with hammers, drills, saws, home maintenance to a high standard.
They avoid confrontation, and *run away* from fights citing "one punch can kill".
They refuse to chase after bank robbers and bag snatchers etc.

They get called everything from "sissy", to "weak", to "coward".

Last edited:
Ah yes, 'macho men', 'sissy men', 'weak men', 'gay men', 'cowards'.

Some men are not so tall, with not so big muscles.
Not so "macho", and scared of bears, mountain lions, crocodiles, snakes, sharks etc.
They wear suits and nice shirts and ties to work, are well-groomed and well-spoken.
Some can only do 2 push ups.
They are quietly-spoken, some don't drink alcohol.
They are responsible, and never drink and drive...or speed.
They bathe babies, change diapers, and often cook dinner.
They drive cars, mow lawns, do laundry, vacuum and clean...but are not good with hammers, drills, saws, home maintenance to a high standard.
They avoid confrontation, and *run away* from fights citing "one punch can kill".
They refuse to chase after bank robbers and bag snatchers etc.

They get called everything from "sissy", to "weak", to "coward".
One happy meal and soi latte coming right up

d,dmxmmcmcmmdmdmcmc.jpeg

But what exactly is masculine?
What does a man have to look like, act like, be like, to be classed as masculine?

Forum List

Back