Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

He should serve out his sentence complete. He forfeited any rights to be a free man in a free society when he shot Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Sirhan Sirhan deserves no place in society at all, until that sentence (his debt to society) is paid in full.

Just to note.........in his case the possibility of parole is a part of his sentence.

Joe Kennedy made his fortune bootlegging. An occupation created when are government went too far and made a decision for everyone.

He was also a politically well connected lib, so he ended up as Ambassador to Great Britain instead of inmate at Alcatraz like his fellow bootlegger Al Capone who wasn't.

Joe DiMaggios wife was a woman named Marilyn Monroe. Joe was pissed that she was fucking John Kennedy.

I would have had somebody shot if he was fucking around with my wife. And his brother too, just for good measure.

It was worse than that. Marilyn was having threesomes with both the President and the AG in the early 60's.

Wow! She must have been really....uhhh......err...

...wide inside. And all this time, I thought Kamala was the only one who could take that many dicks at once.

Interesting all around but I doubt he actually gets released.

don't doubt anything can happen. The west has gone insane. The east is sitting back and enjoying the show.

Just to note.........in his case the possibility of parole is a part of his sentence.
Just a note...........in his case, he is a Palestinian terrorist that killed a sitting Senator and candidate for the President of the United States. If released, he will no doubt return to his country as a hero of the Palestinians.
Do you favor giving him his day in the sun as a terrorist hero of the Palestinians?

Just a note...........in his case, he is a Palestinian terrorist that killed a sitting Senator and candidate for the President of the United States. If released, he will no doubt return to his country as a hero of the Palestinians.
Do you favor giving him his day in the sun as a terrorist hero of the Palestinians?

I argued for NOTIHNG. I simply stated the facts of the situation.

RFK's widow Ethel Skakel Kennedy's nephew Michael Skakel has been under the suspicion of killing teen Martha Moxley while he was a teen. Killed her with a golfclub. All signs point to him being the killer but so much time has elapsed and even in those days..the police were hesitant to charge any kennedy or relative with murder.

I argued for NOTIHNG. I simply stated the facts of the situation.
We are all well aware of the facts. The question is do we as a country support release by parole of convicted terrorists, carrying out successful deadly terrorist attacks against political leaders of our country, right here in our country?
I don't.

We are all well aware of the facts. The question is do we as a country support release by parole of convicted terrorists, carrying out successful deadly terrorist attacks against political leaders of our country, right here in our country?
I don't.

Which is fine. I was just commenting on the idea he needs to serve out his sentence. The possibility of parole is a part of this sentence. I doubt he gets released.

When Kennedy's sister got her lobotomy, it was considered to be the gold standard of psychiatric care and anti-lobotomy folks were denounced as "anti science". The inventor of operation received the Nobel Prize for his innovation.

Joe Kennedy Sr. was a Piece of Shit, but I don't think this is proof of it.
1630106427477.png

Whatever you say. That girl was sneaking out for cock. Is that a reason for experimental brain surgery at the time. Obviously it wasn't perfected yet?
He didn't even consult his old lady for God's sakes. Nurse Rachet had more compassion

The whole family never saw her again. She went to a conveant. At least one of those Kennedy sisters cared. They chopped her up and deserted her. Why do Democraps desert everyone in time of need. Like Afgani for example

That idiot wanted to be prez, but he called Eleanor Ruusevelt a pathetically ugly dyke or something. Telling the truth gets you in a lot of hot water

Which is fine. I was just commenting on the idea he needs to serve out his sentence. The possibility of parole is a part of this sentence. I doubt he gets released.
A two-person panel working for the board of Pardons and Paroles says he is suitable. Admittedly, they are Californian bureaucrats and as such, may be subject to questionable decision-making, as it is a strange state, but it brings up the possibility.

Forum List

Back