Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

I do believe that both he and his brother were more conservative
than 95% of the republicans today.

Just a side comment, I wonder what kind of look you would have had
with a bullet in your brain.
When your crooked evil father cuts your retarded sisters brain open to silence her because she wanted penis real bad, for political reasons, that is what you are dealing with
How would you look with your brain cut out?

Both those bastards got everything they deserved.................Joe Dimaggio

That idiot got his raping brothers head blown off. The mob cheats an election for them and they turn on them.how stupid

Both those bastards got everything they deserved...........................Joe Dimaggio

He ain't donking my girlfriend anymore..........Sam Giacanna

That's the last cock I'll have to suck.........Marilyn after she made it big

I know someone who is in worse shape than I am........................Marilyn on Montgomery Cliff

Last edited:
And yet, we still ended up with Biden. It's like going back in time to kill Hitler, and coming back to find ten thousand little Hitlers chewing on your ankles.

:laughing0301:
Biden is just the typical career D.C. politician POS that sat in the bowl long enough to be lucky. Believe now and read me later, Biden is one of hundreds of cocksuckers. What type of rat is attracted to political life?

When your crooked evil father cuts your retarded sisters brain open to silence her because she wanted penis real bad, for political reasons, that is what you are dealing with

That idiot got his raping brothers head blown off. The mob cheats an election for them and they turn on them.how stupid

Both those bastards got everything they deserved...........................Joe Dimaggio

I know someone who is in worse shape than I am........................Marilyn on Montgomery Cliff
You had me at your first reason why both should be dead. Because of the deeds of their father. got it.

Interesting all around but I doubt he actually gets released.

Probably best that he doesn't get released. I was gonna meet him at the prison gate and tell him that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris had sex with his mother and sister, in a foursome.

Mr. Sirhan is not an American citizen, he really needs to be deported to his native Jordan.

Aliens that go around shooting people are the very definition of an undesirable alien

Let his own country deal with his silly ass.

Biden is just the typical career D.C. politician POS that sat in the bowl long enough to be lucky. Believe now and read me later, Biden is one of hundreds of cocksuckers. What type of rat is attracted to political life?

A sewer rat. Obviously not a pet rat, a lab rat, or a roof rat.

California. But RFK is still dead.

He should serve out his sentence complete. He forfeited any rights to be a free man in a free society when he shot Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Sirhan Sirhan deserves no place in society at all, until that sentence (his debt to society) is paid in full. He is just a murderous Palestinian, anti-Israel scum. He told a David Frost his only connection with Robert Kennedy was Kennedy's support for Israel, not that he had met him. His act, assassination of a United States Senator and a political enemy of his countrymen was a terrorist act, before we knew what terrorist acts were.
I see no reason to release him to return to his country as a Palestinian hero for committing a terrorist act in this country.

Last edited:

When Kennedy's sister got her lobotomy, it was considered to be the gold standard of psychiatric care and anti-lobotomy folks were denounced as "anti science". The inventor of operation received the Nobel Prize for his innovation.

Joe Kennedy Sr. was a Piece of Shit, but I don't think this is proof of it.

Mr. Sirhan is not an American citizen, he really needs to be deported to his native Jordan.

Aliens that go around shooting people are the very definition of an undesirable alien

Let his own country deal with his silly ass.

Shit. Send him to Jordan, then he ends up becoming a rock-throwing Palestinian, like all the other "Palestinians" from Jordan. Hope the Izzies pancake his ass with a killdozer.

When Kennedy's sister got her lobotomy, it was considered to be the gold standard of psychiatric care and anti-lobotomy folks were denounced as "anti science". The inventor of operation received the Nobel Prize for his innovation.

Joe Kennedy Sr. was a Piece of Shit, but I don't think this is proof of it.
Joe Kennedy made his fortune bootlegging. An occupation created when are government went too far and made a decision for everyone.

Forum List

Back